The dinner went well, Their parents talk a lot about business while Forth is trying his best to avoid Fern. She sits beside him and she's been trying to open a conversation. Forth is not in the mood so he keeps on answering him in one word.

They've been good friends since kids. He remembers how their parents ship them and wanting them to get married. God! No way! That will never happen!

"Kids, listen here. I have an important thing to tell to the both of you". Fern's Mom said with a serious tone.

Fern smiles and turns to look at the poker face Forth. Forth's parents were smiling along with Fern's dad.

"Forth and Fern, since you were kids I've been dreaming of seeing the both of you get married and we decided to get you married to each other".  Laura announces happily. 

Forth's eyes widen. His heart beats fast as he trembles hearing the news.

No! No way! 

Forth gain his sense back and suddenly stood up with a stern fern. His brows furrowed looking at his parents. 

"What the hell is this?". He burst. His mom looks at him in shock.

"Forth!". His mom called.

"Mom! What is this? What married are you talking about? Me getting married to Fern? That's impossible!". Forth continued.

"It's not impossible, Whether you like it or not, Forth you are getting married to Fern and that's final!". His Dad interrupts.

Fern's parents look at their daughter with a worried look. Fern's looking at Forth. Her tears are falling onto her cheeks.

"I can't marry Fern, Mom". Forth said without any expression on his face.

Pim looks at his son worriedly. Pim can't do anything. She knew this plan two months ago when she heard her husband and Fern's dad talking. She tried to persuade his husband to let Forth decided for himself but there's no use.

"I'm sorry, I'm going home". Forth said and left the table without looking at Fern and others. His mother called him but Forth continued walking out of the house. He didn't bother to wait for his parents. He hailed a taxi going to the dorm where his love is waiting for him.

-

"Forth". Beam muttered as he opens the door and seeing his boyfriend standing outside of their dorm.

"Babe". Forth immediately hug Beam tightly. 

"What's wrong?". Beam asked worriedly but instead of answering Forth burry his face on  Beam's neck.

Beam dragged Forth inside without breaking the hug and closes the door. Beam wrap his arms back to Forth tapping it lightly.

"I don't know what happened back there but I am here to listen". Beam whispered.

Forth lift his head and lock his eyes to Beam's eyes.

"I love you, Beam so much". Forth muttered as tears started to fell on his cheeks.

"I love you more, Forth". Beam responds. Forth smiles and cupped Beam's face.

Forth leans closer to Beam's face. Their nose was already touching and they can feel the warm breath of each other.

"I don't want to lose you, Beam". Forth said.

Beam's heart started to beat fast and he can already hear it.

"What happened?". Beam asked.

Forth pull away his face inches away but still lock his eyes to Beam.

"They want me to marry Fern". Forth honestly replied. He looks at Beam worriedly. He's not ready to see Beam's reaction but he can't lie to him.

Beam gulps. His eyes became teary.

"Babe, I won't let that happened. I don't like Fern neither loves her. She's nothing to me but you, Beam. You are my love, my everything and you are the only one I want to get married with". Forth said. He holds both of Beam's shoulder.

"I-i don't know what to say..." Beam muttered. What Forth said to him still buffering on his mind.

"J-just, Babe... just trust me, please. I tell them I can't marry her... or maybe, we should already tell them about us, Beam?". Forth stammers. He doesn't know what to do anymore. The moment he heard what Fern's mom said all he could think is Beam.

Beam's eyes widen. "B-but..."

"No buts baby, give me time and I'll tell them. I can't lose you, babe". Forth said. He smiled at him and slowly wiped his tears.

Beam tiptoed and crushed his lips onto Forth's lips.

-