Welcome To The Phantomhive Manor

You woke up when the sun rose. "What did I dream about last night?" You asked yourself. "Whatever it was it's not important now! I already have my stuff to do!" You got up, put some clothes on, and grabbed your suitcase.

~1 hour later~

You arrived at the Phantomhive manor by carriage. You grabbed your bags and was immediately escorted into the manor. As if a gust of wind passed through you. As you walked in a voice rang out "Hello Lady (y/l/n). Welcome to the Phantomhive manor.My name is Sebastian. Please to meet you." As you walked up the stairs the doors opened. You were greeted by a man dressed in all black, he had raven black hair, and red eyes that match the color of blood. You eyes widened a bit and you gasped. 'Is that really you, Sebastian?' You asked yourself. The man smiled an said "Hello (y/n). It's been a while." You felt tears form around your eyes. "Sebastian!" You dropped your bags and hugged him. He hugged back. You felt like you were in his arms forever. "Excuse me.." You let go and saw a little boy. "Hello you must be (y/n) correct?" The boy had blue hair and blue eyes that were like the ocean. "Yes." The boy smiled. "My name is Ciel Phantomhive. We should talk in my office but first meet my servants...but it seems you already Sebastian well enough." He snapped and Sebastian was looking away. "MEY-RIN! FINNY! BALDROY! TANAKA!" Footsteps were heard and we're getting closer. "Yes my lord!" They all said together. "Introduce yourselfs...except you Sebastian. It seems like you know each other enough. I will be in my office come in when you're done." The young Phantomhive left, Sebastian followed, and you were left with the servants. "Hello again lady (y/n)!" A girl with red hair said. "It's Mey-Rin isn't it?" You asked her. "Yes it is!" She smiled and slightly blushed. "Hi! I'm Finny! Wow! You're so pretty!~" A boy with blonde hair and red clips said. "You're too young for her Finny. Besides she might like a man like me." A man with dirty blonde hair said and winked at you. "I'm Baldroy." You smiled slightly. "Nice to meet you all." They smiled back. "Excuse me lady (y/n) but you should go to the young lord's office now. He must be waiting." A old man said. "My name is Tanaka and proud to be a butler at the Phantomhive manor. Follow me." You followed as the other servants picked up your bags.

When you got there you heard yelling. "Sebastian! If you mess this up my company would fall! I don't want you not to go near that girl!" Then your heard a crash. "Also this cake taste like garbage! Make be a better one next time!" The door opened and out came Sebastian. He had cake all over his face. Tanaka was back to drinking tea and sitting down. "Ho.ho.ho" was all he said. "Excuse me..Ciel?" You called and knocked softly. "Ah..(y/n) come in." You came in and took a seat. "Sorry..it's rather late we should talk about business tomorrow. Please accept my apology." You nodded and head out. "Lady (y/n) please let me escort you to your room." Sebastian was right outside the room and grabbed your arm. "Thanks.." You mumbled. "Here is your room." Sebastian opened the door and the room was big and so was the bed. You got on the bed and laid down. "Sebastian..lay next to me." You commanded and he did so. "Why?" He looked at you. "Why what? He asked and you looked back. "Why did you leave me!?" You were angry now and your red eyes now were pink. Sebastian smiled and got up. "It is rather late my dear~" he purred "you should get some sleep if you can after all you have a full day tomorrow." He walked towards the door. He looked back, smiled that same smile you fell in love with, and said "Welcome to the Phantomhive manor and I hope you enjoy your stay."

((Sorry for the crappy chapter >~< I had a lot of things to do but it makes me happy when I see so many people read my story. I'll try harder next time. ~Admin))