Demons Can't Love

"Sebastian" you called out. "What is it now, (y/n)" he asked with an emotion that showed he was annoyed. You pouted and hugged him. "I just wanted to tell you this: I love you." He pushed you off and said "You're so dumb! I can't love...no demon can." You fell to the ground. "Ow..that really hurt! I love you and someday you'll love me back. You said looking into his red eyes. "When I love you back is the day I have sex with you." He smirked and chuckled which made you blush. "You shouldn't say that to a little girl, you pervert." You said and blushed dark red. He looked at you and smiled. Your eyes widen. 'He's....smiling?' You thought. He went down on his knees and put his hand underneath your chin. "Look at me (y/n)." You didn't do as you we're told. "Look at me!" He said more angry in his tone. He forced your head up. "You may be a little girl and I may be a little boy...but for now we are like this. I will grow and so will you. So I'm not a pervert, I'm just thinking about the future. You may be a little girl but someday you will become a woman with needs..sexual needs." He let you to and walked away. "Wait! Are you going to come back and play with me again tomorrow?" You yelled loud enough for him to hear. He stopped in his tracks, turned around, and said "Of course. Even though I don't love you doesn't mean we still can't be friends. Even demons like you and I need friends." He smiled again and started to walk away, not turning back to see you still on the ground, and blushing like mad.

~Next Day~

You waited at a garden. "When will he get here?" You asked yourself. Looking at the ground you kept waiting. "Maybe he's running late.." You sighed and started to walk home. You were almost out of the garden when a hand grabbed your wrist. "(Y/n)! I was looking for you" He was out of breath as if he was running. 'Was he worried?' You thought and he hugged you. "You idiot..I was worried..." He said. You smiled and hugged back. "Don't worry Sebastian. I'm fine. Does this mean you love me?" You giggled. He signed and said "As if!" He smirked. "Let's go play now." You tugged at his arm. He nodded and both of you happily went into the garden and played.

~Two Years Later~

You were all grown up now and so was Sebastian. You're love for him grew but he always said the same thing "I will never love you." Thinking about him only made you blush and being with him made your whole day. "He's always running late..." You said and sat down in the garden. "Funny..we've always played in the garden and here I am waiting for him once again." You kept waiting. It was night by now. "Where is he!? He should be here!" You yelled. "Sebastian!!" No response. You started to walk but this time he didn't grab your hand and he didn't come to play in the garden. You walked all the way home while a certain demon was making a contact with a blue haired boy. "You will be my butler as long as I live." The blue haired boy said. "As you wish..my lord."