Cakes Cats and the Demon

It has been five years now since the last time you've seen Sebastian. You completely forgotten about him. During those five years you managed to own a cake shop. Living among humans was interesting to you. 'Humans have such innocent souls. They treasure every flavor of the cake and yet they want more. Humans are so selfish nothing compared to a demon.' You thought to yourself. As you were thinking a girl with red hair and glasses that nearly covered her whole face came in and looked at you. "Excuse me?..hello are you there?" She wave her hand in front of you. "Ah!..sorry. What would you like, miss?" You asked. She shook her heard and said "I don't need anything but I have something for you," she handed you an envelope. "It's a letter from my young master. I come a long way just to deliver this to you." You nodded, opened the letter, and began to read it.

Dear (y/n) (y/l/n), It has come to me that you have a very popular cake shop. I want you and the Funtom company to combine and see how the sales go. I invite you stay at the Phantomhive manor if you wish. Till then I hope to see you soon. Sincerely, Ciel Phantomhive

You looked up and the girl was still there. "Tell your master that I will be staying at the manor." She nodded and headed towards the door. You watched but then she turned around. "Oh by the way! My name is Mey-Rin so remember that name when you come to the manor." She smiled and walked out. 'Such a strange girl. I never seen anyone like her. Are there more people like her?' You thought.

~2 hours later~

After selling a cake to the last customer, you locked the door of the shop, and headed home. "Meow" you stopped in your tracks. "Was that a cat?" You said to yourself and heard another "meow." You followed the sound until you reached a dark alley. "Hello? Is anyone there?" You asked. "Such soft paws. And your fur is so smooth. I could kiss you. Oh~ such genuine eyes.~" The man purred into the cat's ear. 'What a pevert!' You thought and backed away. You tripped and screamed out softly. Before you knew it the man caught you. You looked and saw who it was. The man had eyes that were the color of blood and his hair was black as night. "Are you alright?" He asked. His voice was the sweetest thing you heard. "I'm fine.." You said and got back on your feet. "Thank you for catching me." He smiled. "It was nothing. I just did what was right." You looks and him and said "How did you catch me so quickly?" He laughed slightly. "I am simply one hell of a butler that's all." He began to walk away. You stood where you were then started to walk as well. "Wait!", you turned around, "I didn't get your name!" You yelled but no one heard it. You words only met the darkness and silence of the streets.

You were finally home. You hung your coat and saw the letter. As you read it again you realized how much this was going to effect your cake shop. "Thousands of people would come!" Excitement swept through your body. "Time to start packing." You packed many dresses and was finished by the time you were tired. "Demons don't barely sleep...but I will even for a little while." You got into your night gown and went towards your mirror. Your eyes were blood red just like the man you met before and your hair was a beautiful shade of (h/c). As you crawled into bed the man's words echoed in your head. "I am simply one hell of a butler." You shook your head and began to sleep. As you were sleeping you were dreaming about a boy. They boy had black hair but his face was blurry as if you couldn't remember who he was. He served you tea. "Why thank you." You said and smiled. He smiled back and brought out sandwiches from a picnic basket. "This is so good! How do you do it?" You asked the boy. The boy shook his head and said "My lady, I am just simply one hell of a butler."