Chapter Four: Heart Eyes Emoji

Começar do início

But now wasn't the time to be a pervert, because they were in public. If they weren't, she wasn't sure if she could resist the temptation of pouncing on him.

"Don't you feel hot in those clothes?" Adelaide tried her best to sound casual, although her blood pumped fast. Deep down, she was embarrassed for saying such a thing but she was really curious about her boyfriend's body right now.

Tobias looked dumbly at his shirt then to her. "I do," he admitted, but his impassive face proved to Adelaide that he didn't get what she meant.

She cleared her throat. "Then why don't you take it off?" Her voice sounded more nonchalant than she'd expected.

Expectedly, a deep blush formed on his cheeks. "I-i-it's fine," he gulped, "I can still survive."

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, Tobias," she felt as if she was an adult talking to her own child, "look at me— I'm wearing my sports bra right now. So it's okay."

Tobias' blue eyes darted towards his girlfriend's black sports bra. He hadn't really realised how beguiling his girlfriend was until she'd told him to look. It was unintentional, but as the tight bra accentuated the curve of her front, he could see the revealing cleavage and traces of her juicy flesh...

The blush started to extend from his cheeks to his ears, and even to his neck. After what felt like forever, he gave a soft bob of his head and pulled his drenched shirt upwards, just like how Adelaide had wanted.

She took a sharp intake of breath.

Never had Adelaide thought a body would be this attractive in her entire life. To be exact, her boyfriend's body was far from perfect—unlike Wattpad novels, he didn't have six pacts, or ripped shoulders, or muscular biceps. No, as Adelaide had predicted through her perverted thoughts of him, his body was average. He had his own imperfections, and yet something about his body made Adelaide feel thirsty.

Adelaide's grey eyes darkened as they followed the rolling down of the sweat, down his neck to his enticing collarbone, then to his chest as he breathed heavily, then to his stomach and the V shape that he failed to hide.

She wanted to scream. For whatever reason. She just wanted to.

Almost instantly, Adelaide dished out a clean blue towel. "You need help with cleaning your sweat?" She blurted out.

But it wasn't really a question, for she didn't wait for Tobias to answer her. Instead, she leaned towards him and tried her luck. She impatiently wiped his forehead before wiping his neck. Then, she bashfully started wiping his chest before he could stop her.

"A-A-Adelaide," she could hear soft cries of the ever-familiar voice but her excited mind blocked them out. She willed her hands to continue travelling downwards...

Much to her disappointment, a pair of strong hands clasped hers. "Adelaide?"

She looked upwards to see a confused Tobias. His whole face was severely flushed and his lips were quivering. He looked like a pitiful victim who had just been touched involuntarily. "I-I-I-I can d-d-do it myself."

OH NOOOOOO! Am I a pervert? She thought in dismay.

Of course you are! You're a molester! You touched your man without his consent! You're a beast! The voice inside of her chided.

"I'm sorry!" Adelaide squeaked. "It's just... you're so... hot! I couldn't resist the urge—"

Tobias' eyes widened in shock. His girlfriend quickly became aware of what she had just said. A slow blush emitted from her cheeks, which made Tobias smile unintentionally.

Like her friend Jessica had said before, she was such an embarrassment.

• • •
A/n: I'd initially planned on showing how perverted Adelaide was, and now we're at chapter four, I thought why not unleash a little bit of her perverted side?

How was this chapter? Was it too boring for y'all? Was it cringey? I hope not? :')

PLS VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU HAVE LIKED THIS CHAPTER! It really means a lot to me if you did!

♥️M.