chapter 1

Rebel's POV

Hi my name is Rebel Mattison Fuentes. My last name is the same as Mike and Vic Fuentes but we are not related. I'm 17 years old. I live in sunny side orphanage in Long Beach CA. I have been in the orphanage since I was 5 years old I like rock bands and Penguins and turtles and alternative YouTubers and Joey G, James Charles and the Dolan twins. I hate preps and haters and orange and pink and yellow.
Vic's POV
Today we are going to adopt my daughter that my ex girlfriend is just telling me about. Her name is Rebel Mattison and she is 17 years old. She will be a Jr in high school. So we are here at sunny side orphanage now to adopt her. I can wait to see her.
Rebel's POV
Mrs. Payne is calling all 12-17 years old down to the family room. When I get to my door I'm push by the queen bee Missy back into my room. Missy told me that no one would adopt me but I'll prove her wrong today. I get down the stairs to see Pierce The Veil standing there. And when Missy sees them she says hey you don't want to adopt rebel she is a cutter and Vic looks at me with sad eyes.
Vic's POV
That girl who said that about rebel is a Beecher. Why does she think she can just bully people just because they like rock bands unlike them. just because someone has different taste of music then you, you don't have to be a bully about it. the boys and me look at each other then at rebel and ask her if she wants to be adopted by me.
Rebel's POV
Vic asked me if he could adopted me and i said yes. i go upstairs and Missy follows me and punches my face and breaks my nose. i yell out in pain and my best friends jack comes and picks me up and takes to our bathroom cause we had to share a bathroom i told jack that i'm getting adopted by pierce the so we go to our room and start packing my bags when Vic comes and tells jack that tony is adopting him cause they couldn't separate us.
Vic's POV
tony decided to adopt to so we ask Mrs.Payne to call down the 12-17 year old boys. after a while tony decides to adopt a boy named jack. we learned that jack and rebel are best friends so we decide that we will keep them together. what they do not know is that they will be going on warped tour.