Tour bus drama// Kameron Michaels

Začít od začátku

"And this is Dane Young, or Kameron michaels, AKA the trade of the season" Andrew finishes, gesturing to the man that sat directly in front of Ariella, his tattoos poked out of his tight white shirt, Ariella blushed when she thought of the muscles she knew he was hiding under the fabric, he really was the trade of the season.

"Hi guys" she says, her voice soft as she gave them all a gorgeous grin, Giovanni returned the grin with an equally bright one, Maxwell gave a smile and a playful wave and Dane gave her a bright smile, one that made her take a deep intake of air. He was so naturally good looking it almost hurt, Ariella shrugged away her awe as Andrew spoke. 

"Guys this is Ariella Mason, my best friend for years and the best person to have a movie marathon with" she chuckles at this and gives everyone a short nod, as if confirming this. 

"Its true, I have a lotta free time " she jokes, the guys chuckle and she looks at Dane who had appeared to be looking at her for a few minutes now, she blushes a little under his gaze before turning to Andrew 

"It feels so weird to finally meet you, Andrews told us so much about you. The legendary Ariella Mason, I feel honoured" Giovanni smirks. Ariella simply smiles then sips her coffee, holding back her sounds of appreciation as it warmed her tastebuds. Andrew chuckled and gulped from his own cup, shaking his head at his season 10 sister. 

"I wasn't that bad!" he says, rolling his eyes, his ears slightly staining pink. The other queens laugh 

"Oh please, even off camera you were always telling us about some kinda story about Ariella! Like the time Ariella found out she was being cheated on and you found the guy on tinder, made a profile completely in drag, pretended to be a real woman and went on a date with him" Maxwell snorted, at this a burst of laughter escapes Ariella's mouth

"Oh my god! Thats right, you brought him back to your apartment, I hid in the other room and when he tried to make a move you snatched your own wig" she says, her eyes alight with humour. The group laughs and again, Ariella locks eyes with Dane. The pair chuckle slightly and look away, both a little pink in the face. Noticing this, Andrew glances at the pair and gives Giovanni and Maxwell a sly look, his eyes gleaming with mischief. 

"So Ariella, I've been meaning to ask. Are you still seeing that guy from before? the blonde with the flashy car?" Andrew asks, his nose wrinkling, he had never liked Ariella's partner. She shakes her head, her nose twitching cutely. 

"Nah, he was..." Ariella starts, trailing off as she tries to think of the right word. 
"A dick?" Andrew states, Ariella snorts, nodding as laughter spills from her lips. 
Soon after Giovanni chuckles, then Dane and Maxwell after him. The brash curse word that came from Andrews baby face was amusing to them all, he rarely cussed but when he did it tended to catch the others off guard. After that there was a period of discussion and another round of coffee's were bought. 

"So guys, how has touring been?" Ariella asks curiously, her blue eyes alight. At the question all of the guys smile. 

"Its been amazing! It's been amazing to see the difference we actually make" Maxwell says happily, Dane and Giovanni nod in agreement. 

"Oh yeah, you don't realise your influence until you get to meet the people who've been watching you" Dane says, his words were genuine and he looked proud. Ariella smiled 

"I bet, sometimes I forget how well known Andrew here is, I just feel so lucky to have snagged him as a best friend before any other bitch" she jokes, grinning at her friend. Dane chuckles

"Well after our season he really is Americas sweetheart" he chirps, and that continues, the pair tell stories, laugh, it was clear the two had bonded more than he rest, except of course Andrew.