Travelers - season 3 ending (spoilers)

So I recently finished season 3 of the show "travelers" on netflix. (Go check it out 😉)

Episode 8 to 10 had me so emotional. I was actually crying and I think this was the first time this has happened for any show. It was just so much happening and it felt like I was getting hit over and over again. It actually hurt when David and Marcy died. And also when Kat left Mac (or whatever his name is). What made me really feel it was Philip reacting to all this. He was looking at what both the relationships could have been in different timelines.

I was also upset when Trevor wanted to die. Like I get it. He's old but I still love him, you know. Plus I know that Philip would have not taken that well.

Anyways when they were backed in the corner and had to choose to go back all the way to stop 001 from even arriving to the 21st, it was weird. I didn't know how to feel. I didn't really feel cheated, it was just weird to think that everything was erased. But it's also mind bending because everything wasn't erased. He probably just started a new timeline. So he left everyone else in that world knowing that their mission was "done".

And it's weird to think about the different timelines.

Anyways, I have no idea what they plan to do with season 4 (if it even comes). I'm relying on the writers to blow my mind on this one.

What did you guys think? Did you like it? What do you think they will do with the next season?