Kidnapped...By a Teenager Magician

Soo....This is a story I wrote out of boredom, so don't judge TOO harshly. :-P

I'd love it if you read, comment, and fan!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Magical Fix

Justin was ordinary. He was born to ordinary parents, went to an ordinary school, had ordinary friends, and had an ordinary sister. In fact, even his looks are ordinary! He didn't have mysterious eyes, a charming smile, or any other defining characteristic that most heroes had. He had normal brown eyes, normal dark brown hair, normal teeth, normal nose, etc. Justin didn't even have a perfect complexion, with a few blemishes here and there. There is really no other name for it. Justin was just plain ordinary. But that all changed the day they went to the state fair.

"Justin, hurry up! Emma wants to go on the Farris Wheel with you!" Called his mom from further down. "Don't keep us all waiting!"

"Hey Justin! Maybe we can try out that new pretzel after you take you sister with you!" Added his dad.

"I'm coming mom!" Called back Justin as he decided which hot dog he wanted to take. He finally settled with the cheese dog. "Thanks." He said to the man behind the stand. As he was about to walk to his family, a hand grabbed his shirt. A cloth was tied around his face and he was yanked backwards. "He-e... " He tried to say. Justin struggled for a few moments before everything went black.

"Gwurela..." Groaned Justin as he struggled to sit up. "Wha...va mi?" Said Justin as he was getting a feel for his tounge. He tried again. "Where...am I?" Justin asked, a bit louder. The cloth was pulled of his eyes. He could see again. He was at...IHOP? Justin looked around. Yup...it looked like IHOP. He was sitting at a booth. In front of him was a guy who looked to be about seventeen or eighteen. The guy had dark brown eyes, a tanned skin, and blackish-brown hair. He was wearing a sweatshirt, jeans, and a woolen hat. A necklace, with a silver square stone pendant which was framed by black metal, hung from his neck on a silver chain (I'll upload a pic later). The table in front of him had two pancakes.

"Hey there. Want some pancakes?" Was the first thing he said.

"Who are you?" asked Justin calmly. He wondered if he should scream yet, but decided to know more about the guy first.

"Oh yeah, I'm Chase. And you are..."

"Justin. May I know why you kidnapped me?" He asked.

"That..." Chase paused. "Hang on, you aren't from a LF, are you?" He asked worriedly.

"What the hecks a LF?" Asked Justin angrily.

"Good then. Yeah, so lets talk about this later." Chase grabbed the two plates of pancakes with one hand and grabbed Justin's arm with the other, and squeezed his arm. Everything went black for a few moments, and now they were in McDonalds. "Huh?" Asked Justin.

"Sorry." Chase squeezed his arm again. One moment they were in McDonalds, the other they were in an abandoned warehouse covered in dust. Justin coughed as the dust went up his nose.

"Much better." Chase let go of his arm and dropped the plates of pancakes on an old table that looked like it was about to fall apart any minute.

"To answer your question, I kidnapped you so I could train you to become a wizard." Said Chase normally, as if this happened everyday.

"Uhuh. That's nice to know." Justin said sarcastically. "Do you by any chance have a phone?"

"Yes, but you can't have it. But I'm serious!" Said Chase. "See, if you don't believe me, would-I mean, could a normal person do this?" Chase concentrated for a few minutes, and a vase by Justin's foot burst into a million pieces. Then he made the pieces hover in the air before making them come together as a whole vase again.

"Whaa?? How d'you do that! Explanation?" Said Justin, a bit freaked out.

"Already got one prepared, buddy." Chase threw Justin a crumpled up grimy paper.

Magic Stuff

Magic is real. Magic is complicated and stuff, so I'll keep it as simple as possible.

I am a Wizard

There are several types of classes within the Magical World (Magicia.)

The main classes (Magiciane) are Enchanters (Encantadia), Necromancers (Nex Habitum) , Sorcerers (Sacropia), Lilters (Vox Jadu), and Balancers (Magirica)

Enchanters: Have the ability to enchant objects and the mind

Necromancers: Their ability has everything to do with the dead

Sorcerers: Can manipulate physical objects; mainly the elements

Lilters: Can predict the future, cast long distance spells, change their appearance, the best at setting traps

Balancer: Can do a balance of all the other things. Considered the most powerful. Their ability in each "subject" is not as strong though. For example, their enchanting skills would not be as strong as an enchanters

Oh and there's something called Changelings, but that's not important

The ability to change your appearance is super rare; most Magirica and Chanters can't do it

The pendants are an important part I don't feel like writing down

Any questions?

Justin looked up at Chase scathingly. "No, of course I don't have questions!" He said, his voice oozing sarcasm.

Chase held up his hands mockingly. "Hey, hey, I'm sorry. So shoot me. Metamorphically, of course."

Justin stared at Chase. "Do you mean, metaphorically?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He said. Chase waved his hand, and two old rolling chairs shot out from a corner of the warehouse and stopped in front of them. "Have a seat." He said.

Justin cautiously sat in the one in front of him. Chase did the same, and sighed, tilting his head back and crossing his legs.

"Can I go home?"

"No sir, not now."

"Why did you capture me?"

"Because I need an apprentice to train, or I'll get kicked out of The Guilds of Magiciane."

"But why me? Am I special, or super strong or something?" Asked Justin. This was starting to turn out like the fantasy novels he read, with someone who found out they were special, and later that they were even more special and had to save the world or something.

Chase chuckled. "Hate to break it to you kid, but you've been reading too many books. You're no more special than I am. In fact, since you've received no prior training and I picked you up late, you're weaker than the average guy your age. In Magicia of course."

Justin looked away, a bit embarrased, annoyed, angry, and confused at the same time.

"So...Umm...What am I? What are you? And how do you know?" He asked.

"You are a Magirica. I am a Magirica. And I know this thanks to a handy little device called the Fool's Amulet." Said Chase as he lifted his hand up to show this amulet like object. It was a thick silver bracelet with a round ruby like stone in the center of it (A picture is to the left of the story). "Set it on whatever class you want and BAM! All the Wizards in that class within a five mile radius show up. Perfect, ain't it?" He said, tilting his head back. "Now, let's get started, shall we?"