Nash Grier

"I can't believe you!" I yelled, shaking my head and feeling the anger boil up in me. Nash rolled his eyes, clearly not phased. "It was one girl I kissed, babe." He went to hug me but I took a step back, slapping his hand away. "You promised no more of that since we started dating, Nash." I whispered, rethinking about us. Nash was practically every girls favorite, of course he would kiss them. The sadness turned into pure anger again though. "Fucking liar." I growled, pushing past him and to his room. Grabbing my suitcase, I started throwing my clothes into it. "Really? You're going to leave?" He asked, leaning against the wall, watching me. I stopped, looking at him over my shoulder. "Yup." Then I turned back and continued. I heard him sigh as I threw my last shirt in and zippered it up. "Baby, it was one fan. You know I love you and that's why you're my fucking girlfriend." I could tell he was starting to get angry with me. Setting the suitcase on the floor, I crossed my arms and looked at him. "Yeah? How many girls are you going to kiss next time?" Nash pushed off the wall, walking towards me slowly. "I think someone's jealous." I would of laughed in his face if he was close enough. Nodding sarcastically, I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right. Hope you enjoyed it, asshole." I hissed. Nash was towering over me since I was nearly a foot shorter than him. His blue eyes watched me amused. "That's the best you can do? Asshole?" I pushed his chest, but he didn't move. "I'm glad you find this fucking funny!"

"Oh, I am too. You're adorable when you get mad."

"Nash. I swear to god."

"What babe?"

"UGH!" Was all I was able to say, so I turned to my actions. I went to slap him, but Nash was a ninja. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me back against the wall. "Wanna try that again?" He whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps up my arm. His one hand held my arm against the wall while his other kept my hip pushed against the wall. I tried wiggling out of his grip, but that only made me bump against his body. "Grier." I whined, trying to kick at his legs, but couldn't. Nash chuckled. Looking up into his blue eyes, all my anger disappeared as he looked down at me with such passion it made my heart explode. "You know I love you." He said before attaching his lips to mine. It was a quick kiss, a tease. "I know. Now let me go." Nash pretended to think about it. "Uhm. Nah. You're anger is very sexy you know." He winked, wrapping his arm around my waist and throwing me onto the bed. I started giggling like crazy as he crawled on top of me. "Very sexy." I smacked his shoulder before pulling his face down to mine to kiss his lips.