Untitled Part 1

*Ally Mayfair-Richards POV*

'It was a normal beautiful starry night, I was changing into some sexy lingerie getting ready for a hot night with my gorgeous wife Ivy. As I was changing I heard weird noises, it sounded like it was coming from Oz's room. What's he doing up? He's suppose to be in bed. I slipped on my black silky robe over my lingerie and walked out of the bathroom. Ivy was posed really sexy in her red lacy bra and underwear had a somewhat confused look on her face when I walked past the bed and towards the door.'

"Where are you going babe?"

I'm going to check on Oz. I thought I heard some noises coming from his room, I just want to make sure he's okay.

'Ivy smiled sweetly at me.'

"That's one of the many many things I love about you is that you're a good mother to our son."

'She said gently'

'I felt my face heat up, I must've been blushing.'

Thank you sweetie. I will be right back.

'She bit down on her lip.'

"I can't wait."

'I smirked at her before walking out of our bedroom door.'

'I slowly walked down the hall, the closer I got to Oz's room the louder the noise got. So he was awake?'

'When I opened the door he was sitting on his bed with the covers over his head and was holding a flashlight.'

'I gently walked over to his bedside.'

Oz honey what are you doing?

'I asked as I pulled the cover off of him. He quickly put whatever he was looking at behind his back trying to hide it from me.'

Shouldn't you be asleep?

'I asked gently.'

'Oz just stared at me with his big blue eyes.'

What are you looking at anyways?

"No- nothing."

'He said nervously.'

'I gently sighed and gave him a reassuring smile.'

Oz, honey, a bare breast or an erect penis never hurt anyone. Now whatever it is you're looking at I'm sure it's fine. Please hand it over you need to be in bed sweetie.

'Guilt flooded his cute little face. He gently placed the book in my hand.'

Thank you.

'I looked down at the book and saw the one thing I never wanted to see.. a clown. Terror and panic started to feel my body. My heart rate sped up, nearly beating out of my chest, my legs gave out on me and I hit the hard cold wooden floor with a large thud. Breathing all the sudden felt like a chore. My throat felt like it was closing up. Hot tears started pouring down my eyes like a waterfall. I let out a loud scream. I heard running coming from the bedroom to Oz's Ivy swung open the door. She was wrapped up in a robe as well. Panic and fear in her eyes.'

"What happened??!"

'She asked concern and worry filling her voice.'

'I was curled up in a ball, on the floor. Crying trying to speak but words failed to come out.'

*Ivy Mayfair- Richards POV*

'I was on the bed patiently waiting for my sexy wife to come back so we could have some fun. I heard a blood chilling scream coming from Oz's room. I jumped out of bed, quickly putting my robe on and running down the hall. I threw open the door to find Oz sitting on his bed; with guilt written all over his face. Ally was curled up in a ball on the floor, crying her eyes out trying to catch her breath.'