"Not even just a little kitten?" She asked, resting her hands on my arms. "Come on, I know you almost caved with Lily."

"Yeah, Lily is an adorable cat. You almost stole her from my mother."

"I liked her."

"Maybe eventually." I kissed her head, breathing in the smell of her coconut shampoo. "Are we done fighting now?"

"We weren't fighting." She whispered, turning her head to look at me.

"I really don't know what I'm going to do with you."

"Oh, but you do."

I smirked, leaning down and pecked her lips before turning back around to get breakfast started.

"I'm going to put the bacon on, ok? It'll take the longest."

"Alright." She nodded her head, waking across to the living room and turned on the tv, then back into the kitchen beside me.

"You do look beautiful." I ran the back of my hand along her cheek, watching that familiar blush creep up and change her skin time to a light shade if pink, her lips curling into a smile.

"Thank you."

"You're always welcome. You shouldn't wear makeup to school more often."

"And let people see me in my zombie state? That's probably not a fantastic idea."

I had already put the bacon down in the pan and washed my hands, so I reached up, taking a strand of her hair in my hand and twirled it around.

"I like your hair like this though. You should wear it down more often."

"Maybe today. I have to get a shower this morning and I don't feel doing much. I'm tired."

"Wear it down, and wavy. I like it natural."

"Well alright. I guess my hair could use a break today."

"Good. I should probably start these eggs." I grabbed the bowl they were in, then a pan, turning on the burner and put the eggs in the pan.

"I'll put in the toast." Bella said, going over to bread and popped two pieces in the toaster.

Then I felt her arms wrap around my torso and her head rest below my shoulder blade.

"I can't believe my guy is turning 21 in two days."

"I know. Me neither honestly. I'm really excited to have most of the day with you."

"Don't make any plans."

"And why is that?"

"Because I've already made them and it's a surprise."

"You're going to attempt to surprise me, huh?"

"Yes, and if you go snooping or asking and figure it out I will be very mad, so don't."

"I won't." I moved the eggs around, then turned to face her, catching her bottom lip between mine. "I promise."
_______________

*Bella*

4:56 PM

I walked into work, going into the employee room where Megan was grabbing her bag.

"Oh, hey. You're heading out?"

"Yeah, getting ready to anyway, my shift is over in four minutes and Chad is with Mr. Evans, so may as well while I can."

"He's here again?"

"You didn't know that? He seemed to like you a lot, that's probably the only reason he's here."

"I doubt it. He's busy. He wouldn't come here for an employee."