"Yeah, sure." She nodded her head, and I stood up, stretching before I pulled her back into me and kissed her forehead.

"Let's go. I'll cook us up something." I grabbed my coffee in one hand, then her hand in the other, leading her downstairs. "Eggs, bacon, toast?"

"Yes, please. I'll help."

"No. You always-"

"Yes. It will help me spend more time with you, so yes. I can cook the bacon."

"Alright. That's fair."

"Aw look, they have a puppy." Bella cooed, looking out the window. "It's so cute."

"Oh no, don't get any ideas."

"You don't like puppies?"

"No, I do. But puppies turn into dogs, which need food, which cost money."

"So you're one of those party poopers, huh?"

"No! It's not that either. I was just making a point."

"You know what else costs money?" She asked, coming up beside me while I pulled out the eggs from the fridge.

"Living?"

"No, kids. You want those, right?"

"That's not what I mean, Bella."

"I just made a comment about a puppy."

"I know that." I kissed her cheek, then grabbed a bowl up in the cabinet and started cracking a couple eggs into it.

"We're not home enough to take care of a puppy anyway - a pet for that matter. Like your mom's cat. I love Lily. She's so cute."

"What's with your sudden interest in a pet?" I raised an eyebrow, grabbing a fork to whip the eggs.

"What's with your sudden interest with breakfasts again in the morning?"

"You completely just changed the subject."

"So? It's still a valid question."

"We always have breakfast together."

"Really? Do the past couple of weeks count?"

I pursed my lips, looking forward and then let the fork fall down gently.

"What is your problem? You were fine five minutes ago."

"My problem? I don't have a problem. You were the one being difficult about a damn puppy."

"And then you brought up kids."

"Because you brought up puppies costing money. I just said it was cute."

"But what does that have to do with kids?"

"Forget it, Justin."

"No, don't walk away from me." I caught her by her waist, giving her a tug so her back was against my chest.

"It was just a puppy."

"But now it has turned into something else. I enjoy my breakfasts you and just wanted to have one this morning- together."

"That hasn't been the case. You've been running and stuff, which is fine."

"It's just been hard with work and school. I know."

I felt her shoulders relax, and she sighed, slowly nodding her head.

"But I want babies, lots of babies." I nestled my face into her hair, holding her closer. "One day. Not yet, and then we can get a puppy if you want."