ANNA MEETS COUNT DRACULA... PART 21. BY SANDRA HARRIS.©

ANNA MEETS COUNT DRACULA… PART 21. AN EROTIC TALE BY SANDRA HARRIS. © STRICTLY FOR OVER-EIGHTEENS ONLY.

Anna opened her eyes. Valeria, Count Dracula’s servant, was standing over her holding another heavily-jewelled goblet of blood.

“Drink this,” Valeria said. Anna struggled into a sitting position and, taking the goblet from Valeria’s hands, she drank from it greedily. Her savage thirst for blood slaked, she became aware that she was alone in her wedding bed, naked, with no sign that Dracula had ever shared the bed with her.

She looked down at her body. Her breasts felt sore and swollen and were lightly bruised. There was an ache between her legs. She blushed as she remembered what had transpired between herself and the Count the night before, the way he had penetrated her soft womanly parts with that part of him that made her tremble now to think of it, with its power and potency.

“Where is Count Dracula?” Anna asked Valeria. She had expected to wake up beside him. After all, he was her husband now. She felt strangely disappointed by his absence.

“The Master has urgent business elsewhere,” Valeria said as she began to fold back Anna’s bedclothes. “He has left instructions that you be made ready for his return. Your bath is ready if you will come with me.” Anna climbed down from the huge four-poster bed, blushing deeply at the sight of the blood-stains on the linen sheets, evidence of her lost virginity.

Valeria flashed her a knowing glance and Anna flushed deeper, wishing that she could cover her nudity but knowing that there was little point. Valeria had already seen and bathed every inch of her naked body. It was too late for false modesty now.

In the enormous marble bathroom that adjoined the master bedroom, Anna was once more led down into the sunken bath by two naked handmaidens, this time a pair of beautiful twins with full round breasts and waist-length, silver-blonde hair. Once more, Valeria undressed and stepped down into the scented water with Anna, the softest of washcloths in her hand.

Anna’s nipples stiffened as Valeria soaped her breasts and buttocks and between her legs. Valeria carefully washed Anna’s fragile womanly parts, made tender by Dracula’s recent penetration of them. While the handmaidens watched, Valeria leaned forward and kissed Anna softly on her mouth. Anna’s eyes widened.

Valeria let the washcloth fall from her hands. She put her hand between Anna’s thighs. Anna’s bare soapy breasts heaved as Valeria’s fingers found the lips of her sex.

“But… but what about Count Dracula?” Anna protested faintly, confused by the pounding of her heart and the insistent throbbing of her sex.

“The Master will be pleased that his servants have found a charming way to pass the time,” Valeria replied, stroking Anna’s left breast and buttock with her free hand.

“But I am not Dracula’s servant, I am his wife,” said Anna, her china-blue eyes as round as saucers.

“We women are all the Master’s servants,” said Valeria. She placed her mouth once more on Anna’s, this time slipping her tongue between the other woman’s lips. The throbbing between Anna’s thighs increased. She reached out and tentatively caressed Valeria’s full breast. Valeria’s nipple hardened at once and Anna smiled shyly.

 “Don’t be afraid, Anna,” said Valeria, guiding Anna’s mouth to her breast, all the while continuing to stroke rhythmically between Anna’s thighs. Overwhelmed, Anna gave herself up to the feelings of desire that threatened to engulf her. As Valeria’s clever fingers found their mark, Anna threw back her head and moaned out loud.