0.21

Diora Levers
I woke up the next morning with my pillow drenched in tears. I got up and flipped my pillow over. "Diora. Sionna. Levers. Open the fucking door for the last time." My mom yelled. I groaned and threw the door open. She handed my Onnie's and walked away from me. "Mom." I groaned. "Bye!" She yelled. "M-" "Goodbye." She cut me off. I hate and love being a parent. I facetimed Ken and asked her can she watch Onnie for today. She said yes obviously because she lives in this fantasy where Onnie loves her. I got her dressed and put her in her car seat. Joe and Kennedy came and got her like 15-20 minutes after. I got dressed.

I grabbed my keys and phone and walked out the house

I grabbed my keys and phone and walked out the house. I went in my car and drove to the prison. I texted Joe to see how my baby was doing. He said she good so I went inside. I waited for the man in front of me to get done then I went up. He looked at me then walked away. "I'm here to see Keyonta Bullard." I said handing her my ID. "Here. You can go with him or wait." She said pointing to that man. "Uh- I- I'll just wait." I said. "Okay. Two visits for Bullard." She said into her walkie talkie. She handed me a pass and I sat at a table. I waited for about 15 minutes for that man to get done. I looked over at him and he was pointing to me talking to Ta. I quickly looked away. And acted like I was on my phone. I looked back over and saw him getting up. "I'll see you later pretty girl." The man said walking passed me smiling. I walked over to Ta with looking over my shoulder. "Who was that?" I asked him. "Why?" He said getting smart with me. "I was just asking he kept looking and pointing at me." I said. "You need to stop asking." He said. "Stop asking. Yo stupid ass better be lucky I'm even here to visit yo ass. Or even brung Onnie up here to see you." I said. "Ain't nobody ask you to." He said getting louder. "I know ain't nobody ask me to because I want to. I care about you. I cared about you enough to have a baby with you. I cared about you enough to take yo ass back when you said fuck me and my unborn baby. I cared about you enough to keep my baby when I had thoughts about aborting my baby. I cared about you enough to cry over you and try to commit suicide. So don't tell me ain't nobody ask me. And don't ask me to come up here or try to call me anymore Keyonta." I said standing up and walking away. I slammed the pass on the desk. I walked to the car with tears coming down my face. When I got in the car I punched the steering wheel.

Keyonta Bullard
She walked away with tears in her eyes. I felt hurt but at the same time. "Let's go Bullard." Stevenson said pulling me up. He took me back to my cell. "Whatchu mad about now?" Zell my cell mate said. "Ma baby moms wildin. Asking too many questions and ma pops was tellin me that he has ways to get me out but ion believe him." I told Zell. "Damn. That's fuck up. At least ya pops there mine don't even care." Zell told me. I laid down and prayed. God please please get me out of here I'm supposed to be with Diora and Donna at home not in this prison cell for nothing. And can you please let Di and my daughter stay safe. Amen. I turned over and tried to go to sleep.

Diora Levers
"Yes Kennedy he told me ain't nobody ask me so I read him his rights. I told don't call me and me and Once ain't coming up there yo visit him." I said through the phone while changing Onnie. "Girl. Tell me why when me and Joe was at Walmart I saw Hoey-Chloe with some othee nigga." Kennedy told me. "Do you know who the dude was?" I asked her putting a new pamper on her. "Bae who was that nigga that we saw at the store earlier?" She asked Joe. "Blue or some shit." Joe yelled. "Oh yeah his name Yung Bleu." She said. "Oh the one that sing that song I been feeling so unappreciated." I said singing the part of his song. "Yeah him. He ugly as hell." She said laughing. "For real. But so is she." I said laughing. I heard a knock at the door so I got up and went to see who is. "Who is it?" Kennedy asked me. I opened the door and Jay was standing there with bags in his hands. "Um hey." I said opening the door to let him in. "Who is it?" Ken yelled. I hung up and shut the door. "I missed you." He said hugging me. "I missed you too." I said. We stayed like that for a while then I walked upstairs and we went to my room. "Where ya daughter at?" He asked me. "Oh she at Kennedy house." I said as we laid on my bed and he set the bags down. "You still got that ring I gave you?" He asked me. "Yeah." I said holding my right hand up. My left hand has the ring that Ta gave to me on it. "I got you something else. Close ya eyes." He told me. I covered my eyes and I felt something touch my shoulder so I jumped. "Chill I'm doing something." I felt coldness couch my neck then he moved. "Open ya eyes now." I uncovered them and looked down.

"Aww

"Aww. It's cute." I said hugging him. He turned my face and started kissing me. I tried to pull away but he flipped me over so he was on top. He kissed my neck and pulled my shirt up and left kisses on my breast. In the back of my head Keyonta kept popping up. I lifted up and pulled my shirt off and took my bra off. He started leaving hickeys on my breast. He lifted up and pulled my pants down. He took his pants off and took my panties off. I pulled his boxers down and he slid inside of me. It hurted a little but I didn't focus on that. He pushed my legs up and started going fasted. The room was filled with sex noises and my moans. "Wait. Jay. Wait my legs." I moaned pushing his stomach. He pulled out and flipped me over so that my ass was in the air. He pushed in and I moaned out loud. He trusted faster and he gripped my waist tighter. He started pulling my hair and I heard him moaning too. "Damn Di." He moaned. "Mmh." It felt good but I could see Ta staring at me. I felt a feeling in my stomach and I knew I was about to cum. He started going painfully slow then I felt his hot cum shoot inside of me. He pulled out and collapsed on top of me. I moved over because it was hot and he was too close. Then it hit me. "Why did you nut inside of me?" I asked him getting up to take a pill. "I wanted you to have my child." He said going into the bathroom with me. "I'm not having no kids again no time soon." I told him swallowing the pill with some water. His demeanor changed and he walked back to put his clothes on. I don't really know why he was mad but I got in the shower and made sure I washed my pussy well. I came back to my room and he was sitting on the bed on his phone. I dried my body and put on this. (But no jacket)

 I opened two windows and sprayed some air freshener because it smelled like sex in here

I opened two windows and sprayed some air freshener because it smelled like sex in here. "Jay you see my phone?" I asked him. "Yeah. And ya nigga texted you." He said handing it to me and standing up. "Why you finna leave?" I asked him. "I gotta go do something." He told me. I walked over to him and hugged him. "I love you." I said. "I luh you too." He said then pushed me off. He walked out the door and got in his car. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at what Keyonta wanted.

L💍ml: I miss you
L💍ml: That was not me

How do this bitch got his phone in jail? And why do I still have his name as that? I asked myself. I went to change it then he called me. "What Keyonta? I told you to lose contact with me." I said answering it. "This is serious. Don't leave ya mom house." He told me. "Why?" I asked with a attitude. "Just don't." He said smartly. "Okay because who is you talking to like I'm ya bitch. Must got me confused." I told him. I looked at my phone and Kennedy was calling me. "Okay Kennedy calling me." I hung up on him and answerd Kennedy. "Di I can't find Onnie."