0.20

Diora Levers
I texted Kaylie and told her to have Dionna ready when I get there. I drove to her condo and got out. I walked in and saw Kaylie looking like she was about to go somewhere. "Thanks for watchin her for me." I said picking up her car seat and diaper bag. "You good." She said looking back at her phone. I put Donna in the front seat and the bag on the floor. I got in and buckled the seat belt. I pulled off and went to my house. I texted my mom and asked her time grab onna for me. I got the bag and she got the car seat. "Whatchu had to tell me?" I asked her putting my hair in a ponytail. "So you know that Ace is in jail right?" She said. "Yes I know this." I said. "Well you know what he did to go to jail?" She askd me. "No is you gon tell me?" I asked her taking Onna out her car seat. "Well he violated his probation and he's getting out in 2020." She said making my heart drop. My heart was beating fast and slow at the same time. "2-2-2020?" I asked her. "Yeah and he asked me can you and Onnie go visit him tomorrow." She said picking Onna up. "Um...I-Ima see I gotta go look for a job. But I guess." I said taking Onna and her bag. I took her hair out the ponytails and put her in a onesie. I laid her down and I took my dress off and put a night gown on.

The next day>>>>>>

"Stop pulling my hair Onnie." I said smacking her hands lightly. She pouted then moved away from me. I put her on a Jean shirt, Camaflage tights and a pink head band.

I put on a coral track suit

I put on a coral track suit. And put my hair in a high ponytail. I put on some hoops.

I got her all together and got the keys

I got her all together and got the keys. "Mom I'm bout to leave." I said. "Okay." She said from the kitchen. I get in the car and buckle Onna in the backseat. I walk my way to the front of the car and get in. I drive to the prison and I see Youngboy and them getting out their cars. I park in a parking space and get Onna out the back. "Diora." Kennedy waved me over. "So we was gon letchu go in first with Nene and Trell." Kennedy told me. "That's okay." I said. Us three walked in and walked to the front desk. "Name and who?" I swear everyone is so ghetto. "Diora levers. Jania Jackson. Kentrell Gaulden." We all said. The lady pointed to Onna. "Dionna Bullard." I said with my eyebrows scrunched. "IDs." She said. I got my ID out of my phone case and handed it to her along with Youngboy and Jania. "Okay pick up or visit?" She said. "Visit." Youngboy said. "Who?" I huffed and said "Keyonta Bullard." She looked up and raised one of her drew on eyebrows. She slapped 4 visiting passes on the desk. Jania snatched them from off the desk and handed them out I put it on one of my hoodie strings and Onnie's on her seat. "Have a seat over there he's coming out now." She said. We walked over to the talking thingy or whatever and I sat in the middle. They took the chairs from one's next to us and sat on both sides of me. I saw him about to walk in and I got a wave of anxiety. "I can't." I said getting up. "Sit down." Jania said pulling my arm. For a second I was about to back hand her but I just sat back down. He sat down and smiled at me. I faught back tears and smiled back. Youngboy's phone started ringing and he answered it. "Huh...Yeah...ard...hollup." He took the phone away from his ear and pointed the phone to Ta. "Ace. Yo. Big Brudda." They all yelled. Ta smiled and waved. "Mane free ace ya heard meh." Joe yelled through the phone. "I miss you." He said. "I miss you too." I said as my voice cracked. "Times up. Let's go Bullard." The police officer said standing him up. "I love you." I said. "I luh you too." When they took him away I felt my heart sink. I picked my Onnie and walked to the front desk to give her the passes and speed walked out the door. I put Onnie in the car and drove home. I got Onnie out and set her down in the living room. "Tell me-" I ran straight up stairs and slammed the door. I broke down in tears not even knowing why. I sat on my bed and got into a ball.