😬😬

bro this prolly not my Business, but tell me why this bitch that goes to my school blows out the fucking bathroom everyday after lunch. and plus, she don't wash her hands OR flush the toilet after.

like i've seen it myself many times but never like today. so I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and right when I opened the door i thought satan was coming from the seven layers of hell to come kill these crazy ass kids. but look, her nasty ass comes out the stall, says " hey sydney" looks at the sinks, and leaves.

this bitch just fucking dips like she didn't just lay waste unto the toilet.

now i was standing there holding my breath and almost passing out from no air because I didn't wanna torture my nose like that, and the shock that went through my body when she didn't cleanse herself from her sins, cause me to take a breath.

when i tell you that was a damn mistake. i gagged about three times. deadass i thought I was gonna need to throw up in the trash can cause, ain't no fucking way i was going into that stall.

bro the worst part is that this hoe know damn well i was in there when she ain't wash her hands and she WAS HUGGING BITCHES IN FRONT OF MY FACE LIKE SHE NOT NASTY. i mean she was hugging folk, touching them, touching their computers and pencils and shit. like i had to warn people to not let her hug them or let her touch their stuff man.

lil kids needs Jesus stg