"It's the book of love." Uraraka muttered astonished.

A chorus of hushed 'oos and ahhs' floated around the cluster.

"Through my extensive research I have found that the best way to give love letters is to 1. Do it in the evening discretely, and 2-" He paused lowering his voice to a whisper as the class held onto every last word, "wear an All Might sweater."

That sounds bizzare but I trust Midoriya's book of love.

"I don't have an All Might sweater..." I trailed off looking down at the 'letter' in my bag.

I've failed.

"That sucks I guess you'll just have a mediocre letter exchange." Kirishima spoke up his words stabbing through my very soul.

I'm a disappointment.

"I AM HERE!" All Might burst into the classroom as Dad bolted out.

We really didn't learn anything this class hUH?

"ALL MIGHT SHE DOESN'T HAVE YOUR USS™ (United States of Smash™) OFFICIAL SWEATER." Midoriya whirled around screaming at the startled and disgusted teacher.

"SHE WHAT?"

"SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE SWEATER."

"A SHAME FOR MY COLLEAGUES DAUGHTER TO NOT HAVE THE SWEATER DOESN'T SHE KNOW THAT IT'S THE BEST GARMENT FOR LETTER EXCHANGES."

No.

"I have failed you All Might." I hung my head in shame and embarrassment. Unlike Uncle Yamada and a handful of other staff members All Might wasn't someone who I had grown up with. I played tag with Uncle Yamada I watched All Might on TV.

THIS IS SCARY TALL PEOPLE SCARY AA.

"Don't worry I have five right here." All Might reassured reaching behind him.

There's no way in hell there's five sweaters back there.

"HERE YOU GO." He pulled out a stack of sweaters their sizes ranging.

He really had them now that's DEDICATION.

I looked over at Bakugo who was on his phone trying to ignore our shenanigans.

"Ok Y/N let's go make you look pretty." I was whisked away by Mina and Momo who needed to be there to make us nice makeup.

Broke sQUAD.

"Make me look like I've been showering in high end brands." I demanded as we reached the bathroom.

"Momo pass the foundation." Mina demanded as a beauty guru took over her soul.

I'm ready for this.

Mina asked for a few more items and started to work on my face.

They're putting in all this work to help me with my love life but it's not even a love letter.

"Ok Y/N I think we're ready!" Mina cheered the spirit of the beauty guru relinquishing it's hold on her soul as she snapped back to normal.

I'm too nervous to look.

Momo whirled me around to look at the mirror.

The look was simple but way more than I could ever do.

The eyeshadow is pink like a unicorn and my soul.

"oK THANKS GUYS!" I sat up dashing out of the room with my 'letter.'

Ping!

rED RioT
We got Bakugo outside
give him your letter.

Ok then.

I stepped out of the entrance doors the sun was still high in the sky so that wasn't ideal but I was all done up in my All Might sweater.

If he didn't love me before this should really get him.

"Bakugo I have something to give you." I whispered softly our eyes meeting as a gentle breeze blew through the place.

"I've gathered that." He grumbled walking closer to me and reaching out a hand.

I pulled out the 'letter' handing it to him silently.

I really hope I didn't get any of the problems wrong.

"What the hell is this Y/N." Bakugo laughed handing back my COMPLETED math homework. "You got question 4 wrong."

Fuck.

"wAIT BUT I FINISHED IT DO WE STILL GET TO GO SEE THE HIPPOS???"

"Sure."

_______________________
EENAKALLDOAOA
-AI