It was fairly small, a little smaller than the nursery actually, with not much furniture other than a single king bed which took up most of the room and was where Elizabeth sat with Lucy cradled in her lap and the chair Carmen was sitting in. There was a door on the left wall that went into their bathroom and a glass door on the right wall that lead outside. Emma took in her surroundings while at the same time watching as Elizabeth gently but firmly forced the pills down Lucy's throat cooing her all the while. Emma wondered what the big deal was and was still uneasy as was Lucy who fussed as she finished the last of her pills.

"It's ok sweetie," Elizabeth said as she cradled Lucy's head in her lap. Elizabeth unceremoniously opened the white button up top she was wearing revealing her bare breasts. Emma began to wiggle as she grasped what was happening.

     With a worried glance at Emma and a reassuring return glance from Elizabeth Lucy latched on to Elizabeth's breast and began suckling. Emma whined quietly as Carmen shushed her.

"I know sweetie, its ok," and to Carmen's credit Lucy did look absolutely peaceful as she suckled with Elizabeth gently patting her head as she drank more.

"Is she actually..." Emma whispered.

"Yes dear," Carmen answered quickly. "Elizabeth and both take special medicine so we can produce milk." Emma whined more, this was all too much for her. At the same time it didn't seem that farfetched, considering everything else that they had done. Still this was different. And they expected her to do this too, on top of everything else? Suddenly Emma was not as happy with her position as she was in the morning.

Sensing an eminent tantrum Carmen escorted Emma out of the room and safely out of earshot.

"What the hell was that?" Emma protested.

"Emma language," Carmen warned.

"Carm ..." Emma started but Carmen gave another stern look. "Momma this is too much," Emma corrected said starting to cry.

"That's what you said about diapers when you first got here and look at you now."

"That's different," Emma whined. "This is so."

"It brings us closer together Emma, and that's why we want to do it."

"I don't wanna do it though," Emma was starting to cry. Carmen grabbed Emma in a hug and started rocking her.

"I know I know," Carmen cooed while hugging Emma. Despite Emma's current problem with her two caretakers she realized that she was too far gone to find anything but comfort in their embrace and slowly started to calm down. Getting completely calm when Carmen stuck her pacifier in her mouth. Emma hated how easy to manipulate she had become, how she didn't even have the will to fight any more. She knew even without being forced she would eventually do it just because they told her too, and maybe that was the point. "It'll be ok Emma," Carmen reassured.

"I don wanna do it mamma don make me," Emma gave a final plea.