Some Old-*** Art

Yeah. Sorry if you were expecting something new, but, yeah. Gotta get the old in before I can get it out, right? So, here we are, let's insert what would've been a better title based o the one me is showing you.

{ Random Drawings Collection Part One 12-3-18 }

Yeah. . .

So, based on the title, you're probably thinking that I'm gonna show y'all a random doodle, right? Right. Now, story time is on!

It was during the Quiet 5 part of lunch, which is basically just the last five minutes of lunch in total silence. We're allowed to bring stuff to do, like homework or drawing for instance. I had my sketchbook with me, and my friend had her's. She gave me a pen, and challenged me to draw using only a pen. Me, being a stupid idiot, thought that she wanted me to draw THE pen, now draw WITH a pen. So, I birthed my first random doodle. A pretty bold one, too. Let's continue.

ONWARDS, TO THE DRAWING!!!!!!!!

Description: It's pretty much just a pen drawn with a pencil. . . . As always, my signature is covered, but if you know me irl, you don't need to see the signature.

Picture:

Chu like me pen?  Well, my friend's pen

Chu like me pen? Well, my friend's pen. It looks nothing like the real thin, trust me. The pen itself was blue, but 1) I don't like coloring if I'm not in my room and 2) I didn't have any colored pencils on me. So, yeah. See y'all later.

If you actually read to this part, congratulations! 🎉🎊🎈🍾! You have been rewarded with a sneak peek of my upcoming art! If you can guess who it is, write it in the comments and I'll feature you when I post it! It's still in progress, though. Anyhow, here it is!

  Anyhow, here it is!

Woo! Love this girl. Anyway, see yah later. For real, this time. BYE!