Today 12-11

Guys, guys. Look at this. I feel so happy with myself. I just feel accomplished. I was drawing this picture in class, right, and I decided to finish it at home. I did my homework, got a whole bunch of things signed, blah blah blah, fa la la, and I got out my Art Club sketchbook because I got this daily drawing thing. I forgot about my drawing admist all the things I was doing. It was only 8 or 8:30, so I decided to draw the daily thing. I saw the incompleted drawing and decided to finish it. It took a really, really, REALLY long time to finish it, but I finshed it around nine and I thought it looked good. Like REAL REAL good. I showed my sister and, of course, she pointed out all the bad things in it. I don't blane her though, she was doing homework. So, after that, I texted it to my friend and she said it was amazing. Like AMAZING amazing. That kinda gives you an idea about this. Personally, I think it's pretty good, and when the person who created it themself, who usually (and still does) think that their artwork sucks, you know it's probably good. Anyway, stuff about the picture itself is down below, like always, and the picture is even FARTHER down. Dang, this took long to type. Anyways, let's continue.

Description: I didn't use a reference for this, unless you count the hand. Started it around the end of the day at school, finished it at home. Originally was a drawing of a character I thought my friend would like, though I never got to show it to her. This is one I am just like really, REALLY proud of. It's gotta be the best one yet. It's worth me typing this on the spot to share it with you. Anyhow, the illustration is down below. Yep, keep going. There (I hope you're looking at it).

Picture:

My signature, like always, is covered

My signature, like always, is covered. Y'ALL STILL WON'T KNOW MY NAME!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!! (If you pay attention to how I comment, I comment like this too, just with the word "Nalu". At this point, Nalu is locked in my autocorrect. If you ship that ship, I love you.) Anyhow, I hope you liked it (THAT HAIR THO {Welcome to my thoughts}). See ya next time.

If you compare that to 12 days ago, that's a big improvement. BYE-BYE!