"Personally I don't care which gender it is, but I'd prefer a girl. Girls are sweet." Nico said. "So the opposite of most werewolves with alpha blood?" I asked and Nico nodded. "Alpha females are badass. I prefer not to cross one with especially mom." Nico said and even I nodded at that.

'I don't think anyone would want to cross mom. Mom is psycho when she wants to be and then calm.' Mom was also an alpha female, but the luna of the pack. So yeah all of us had very strong alpha blood running through us, pretty much pure alpha blood.

So our kids would have very strong alpha blood as well, and Andrew's kids too. And the likelihood of him having an omega is slim to none unless he had twins of course. It was just something that happened to happen with alpha twins, no one quite understood why.

One tended to be an omega, it was rare if one twin wasn't an omega. But even the omega's kids weren't omegas. And it was really only with alpha twins. I guess a way to prevent twin alphas or twins tearing each other apart for the alpha position. Most likely the tearing apart.

'Sounds like a logical thing, most werewolves don't like giving up their position.' That was true. I wouldn't like giving up my alpha position for someone else. And most alphas aren't determined until they are sure which was the only reason I knew about it eight kids later.

And Isaac managed to not have black hair, he had multicolored hair. "So Angel and I won't be hear this weekend since we'll be checking on how her pregnancy is going and we're going to be staying at a hotel for her so she can enjoy some nice private times away from everyone. She got her second shift in so she's now back on those wolf suppressor that Orchid gave her. So she isn't having all of those other things that she has to go through." Nico said and I nodded at that as I came over to look at what he was making.

"T-Bone steak, Spanish rice, and some macaroni salad, Angel is having weird ass cravings." Nico said. "It's a pregnancy thing." I told him. 'All those hormones and man when they get their cravings and don't get the food man do they get pissed.' I nodded at that. I remember mom's pregnancy.

We tended to leave dad to that since he had gone through it nine times and pretty much knew how to deal with it. "You know the one good thing about not rooming with Angel is having to deal with those hormones, Isabella has to." Nico said and I nodded at that.

"Poor Isabella, she is so creeped out by babies and pregnancy." Nico said. 'Yeah, I think we've all noticed at this point.' "Yeah, although she doesn't mind Isaac." I said and Nico nodded. "Well he is a vessel, and has a dark sense of humor like her." Nico said and I nodded in agreement.

"Speaking of Isabella have you two you know?" Nico asked. "You know what?" I asked. "Had sex?" Nico asked. "Really? Are you asking me if I got laid?" I asked. Nico nodded at that. "I hear being laid for werewolves helps ease their emotions." Nico said.

"Yeah of course she just dropped it all and invited me to have sex with her, she really wanted it." I said sarcastically. "No, you idiot we have not had sex, she is still aggressive if I kiss her without her knowing or being the one to do it." I said and Nico laughed.

'He is seriously laughing at the lack of our sex life.' 'Well we are practically the only virgin here.' None of them besides Isabella and I were virgins. Not even Lyric was a virgin or Derik. Not even Love. 'Well Lyric has sex frequently according to Rodney since he has to live with Derik.'

I shook my head. "Aggressive how so?" Nico asked. "She pushes me away. I mean she does let me kiss her, but Isabella really isn't one for affection. I'm use to it. At least she lets me hug her without permission from her." I told him.

'She doesn't tense up much anymore.' Isabella's slow progress on accepting affection could be tiring, but I didn't care much anymore. At least she let me show her some form of affection and agreed to be my boyfriend which was enough in my eyes. More than enough, she could come to the rest on her terms.

I had no desire to push her into anything. "Oh and Isabella is coming over as well since Angel isn't cooking for her." Nico said. I nodded at that. "Well I'll be in my room drowning in homework." I said and Nico nodded as I left.

At least I'd see Isabella tonight.

1548. I feel great that I didn't miss the update. Just a filler chapter pretty much, there is always filler chapters to fill the gaps where there isn't tons of action. But soon they will be leaving for Springs B&B so stay tuned for that. And if you haven't done it already check out my latest book Twin Kitsunes: The nogitsunes, an awesome supernatural book separate from the Black Crescent Moon universe. But thank you for reading chapter 18 of Immortal Love! You all mean so much to me! Until next time loving marshmallows!

 But thank you for reading chapter 18 of Immortal Love! You all mean so much to me! Until next time loving marshmallows!