Information for the Story

Hello Everyone! This story will be about Kingdom Hearts and will involve many fun adventures. 

Now, for some clarification 

-in case Riku dies in KH3, he will be alive here. Same goes for any character. 

-if Brain turns out to be traitor, I will change the story to reflect this. this applies to the rest of the Dandelions. 

-Xehanort will not return, but he will be referenced heavily. 

-If union x and KH3 have very important events that need to be addressed, this story will adjust to that. 

-I will try to stick with the Disney world theme, but I may add some other worlds not from Disney 

-this story will have spoilers on KH3 and union cross when they each come out with important plot points. If you do not wished to be spoiled, please do not read this. 

-also this story will not be finished before KH3

-I will be using the reports in this story as well. 

-if you need clarification for the reports, please check out Everglow's youtube channel. 

-If you wish to add anything to the story, please leave a comment. 

-if you have any questions, please leave it in the comments. 

OK! That should be everything for that! I will introduce our main characters! 

Team Daylight

Nina

Age: 18

Birthday: 3/3/00

Union: Ava

Weapon: Starlight

A fun girl who enjoys writing, playing video games, and taking pictures! She's very loud but also very nervous. She will protect her friends!