♥ Chapter 10 ♥

Start from the beginning

(↑ The villainess's outfit)

I tied my hair with a white silky ribbon in a small side braid. I smile to myself in the mirror admiring the villainess beauty. 'It's such a waste the villainess dies early...but— That's why I'm here! To change her fate...starting next week!' I thought as I wore the white sandals (?).

Since it's burning hot outside I chose to wear a straw hat as I grab my bag full of my personal things. I checked myself one last time as I ran off feeling excited to exit the manor and spend time with my baby brother.

"Young miss, may I ask where are you heading?"

I mentally groan as I turn my head to see my personal butler that could be mistaken as a noble with his seductive demonic looks but inside his a softie. I turn my body as I rubbed my head unconsciously feeling nervous as I let out a small laugh.

"Actually Sebastian..."

I spat as I remembered that I forgot to tell father about my date but I have good reason! He wasn't in his office at that time so I couldn't tell him and I forgot to tell him yesterday. I stare at my butler's eyes as I kept my face stoic but inside I'm panicking like a father waiting for his wife giving birth.

"I'll remind you again young miss. Today you have a photoshoot since you've seem to be energetic this pass few days..."

He replied as he adjust his butler like glasses. I could only sweat as I blurted out my reason. 'I hope he'll fell for it!' I thought as I shutter my eyes.

"I-I'm going to the clinic since I have a stomach ache this morning!"

I blurted my weak reason as silence greeted us. I immediately facepalm mentally knowing that there is no way that he'll believe it. 'I think it's better to tell the truth...' I thought as I prepared myself to tell the truth.

"Actually..."

I started but was cut off when I saw an animate lightning behind Sebastian. His once cool aura turn into a dark gloomy aura as he dropped down making me shut my mouth. The color of his skin seems to disappear as it turns very pale.

 The color of his skin seems to disappear as it turns very pale

"Y-young miss is ill and It's all my fault..."

I heard him whisper as I felt as if someone soaked me with a bucket of water while my eyes widen from shock from his words. 'How out of character...' I thought to myself as I also croached down to cheer him up since he kept blabbering words that turns into gloomy and negative writings.

"No! Actually Sebastian I'm not feeling any—gahhh!"

Before I could finish my words Sebastian held my wrist tightly as he brings my face closer to his. I felt his breath tickling my nose as my violet eyes clashes with his black ones.

"We mustn't waste any time young miss, let's hurriedly take you to a clinic—no, a hospital!"

He shouted as my eyes widen as I tried to explain the truth but he kept cutting my words. He kneel down as he turn my back on me while both of his arms were at his back.

"Now young miss, I'll give you a piggy back ride to exit the manor!"

He shouted yet again as I sweatdrop and try to explain the truth but again was cut off with him grabbing me by he knees as I stumbled and landed on his back. I felt he got up as he ran off with me ridding his back. I have enough and express my anger by shouting.

"At least give me a minute to explain the truth!"

_---_---_---_---_---_---_--_--_---_--_---_--_
To be continued...                         

A/N;  As always if you enjoyed the story feel free to × Vote × and give your opinion in the × comments ×

{♥}

A personal Butler or a capture target? Or is it something else...

{♥}

All of the question will be answered but more questions will appear. Then it'll be a thrill if you take a guess~

Bye-bye!

[][][]