Chapter 3

Boboiboy and MechAmato © Monsta

Keep in mind that the author will not take any material benefit from this literature

.

.

.

"Mom, what did TAPOPS do on that era?"

"TAPOPS is an organization where they tracked and protect all the power spheres from the hands of evil, they said."

"Power..... sphere? what is that?"

"From what the legend says my dear, a power sphere is like a round robot that has amazing super-powers."

"Amato want to have one! Can I?"

"No, you can't, Amato dear... it's just a legend. Besides, they are very precious and dangerous at the same time too. That's why the bad guys want to own them, to rule the galaxies. Or even, the ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!"

"Woaah...."

"But sometimes, the good guys can also have a power sphere partner. They are very special, because they are the chosen one....."
"Cool!"

"And one of them is the leader of the legendary heroes, Boboiboy! He has a power sphere as a friend, its super-power is Teleportation!"

"So.... Only the chosen good guy that can have a power sphere?"

"yup"

"Is..... Amato...... the chosen one?"

"Amato.... Of course, you are. You are the chosen one to become mother and father's son."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"This is not possible, right? I'm just dreaming, right? Power spheres are just on the outer space right? Please tell me that I'm dreaming now. I am going to take paracetamol and put a cold wet towel on my forehead and diagnose myself as a boy who suffered schizophrenia!" Said Amato while walking forward and backward. Still refused to believe on what his eyes see, a red, round, egg-shaped glass capsule has just landed inside his room, hitting the floor so hard until it cracked in some area and leaving permanent black marks on several places.

Inside of it, it's visible to his eyes that there is a red power sphere with some yellow lines, the purple-maroon-colored area between its 2 robotic eyes, and some gray on several spots. That power sphere is might be on its dormant state since the robotic eye is not illuminating any light or even not showing anything..... active.

That thing is basically just ruined Amato's last step to enjoy the best part of life, literally--//ok stop babbling here.

He still walks forward and back, worrying of getting busted by his parents and received 2 hours lectures from both mother and father, or being diagnosed of having schizophrenia or other types of hallucination disorder, all big thanks to this capsule with a power sphere inside---

"Wait a minute. Did I just say, a power sphere before?"

((Author: *inhale* Boi))

"cluck, cluck?"

"I'm not the chosen one.... Right?" he asked. The blue chicken just can only stare from the window, with that---kind of stare. Come to think of it, where did the chicken come from?--//wey focus!

Amato approached the capsule, wiped the dirty glass of the capsule and stared the mecha.

"Woaah, it's awesome! I can finally see a power sphere right in front of my eyes! It looks so cool!!!!" he mumbles.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!

"VOICE RECOGNITION OF AMATO, SON OF A****** HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!! POWER SPHERE MECHABOT IS READY TO BE ACTIVATED!!"

"wait, what--?"

The capsule has broken down to several pieces, releasing smokes as the process of activation occurs. Amato can only cover his face with his arms, cough and close his eyes. He heard some kind of electronic sounds, the existence of blue light can he sense even with closed eyes. Blows of winds that came from the activation process can he feel thru his waist, blowing smoothly but quite strong. He didn't know anything else since he covers his eyes.

Not reaching a minute and the activation is finished. He opened his eyes and see the silhouette of a round object floating approached him. With the color of red dominates the color of the robot and the sky-blue robotic eye and dark "pupil", the power sphere greets him.

"Hi Amato, I'm Mechabot, the 6th generation of the power spheres."

"what is going on here? How did you know my name? What do you want from me? And why did you come here? Tell me!!"

"Woa woa woa..... calm down there. It might be surprising but calm down.... Stay cool. I have no intention to harm you."

"How can I be so sure..... that you won't hurt me?"

"Well, it's kind of hard to explain it, but TAPOPS choose you to become my partner."

"They.... Choose me?"

"Yes. It was directly from Boboiboy's request."

Amato: *chokes*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author Note: About Mechabot is being the 6th gen. Power sphere, it was mentioned on the description on Mechabot's FB page, but it was a long time ago and I had no chance to screenshot it. _(:'D

Rate and Review?