Chapter 12 hoodie

No one pov

...hoodie you are the one she love". "Hoodie it up to you" as hoodie look up to masky then hoodie got up and turn to look at you "y/n please come back to us, come back to me,we know no I know this is not you it Zaglo talking" hoodie say as he steps to step closely to you "so what as-less he tell me the truth.when i done here Zaglo will be a king and he will bring angel back" "no he won't y/n he never will because her still alive look, I know i should told you the truth but Zaglo never keep his promise an-" "NO you ARE LyIng he will-" "no he won't look into my eyes and you will know i am tell you the truth" say hoodie as he put his hand on your cheek and then kiss you. After couple minutes hoodie look into your eyes "Hoodie hoodie i am-i am sooo sorry i just so angry i went blind so much I just want revenge" as you cry "shsh it ok everyone is fine now" as he rub your back "but angel where is her" "HeR iS hErE" you turn around and see Zaglo hold angel "ANGEL" you shout "let her go Zaglo it over" say masky "oh it is I will let her go if y/n come with me forever" "what" "NO I will never hand her over" say Hoodie "fine then" as Zaglo throw angel "ANGEL NOOOO you will pay for that" as you ran into Zaglo but he dogged it "Y/N" shout out hoodie "stay away this is my fight and my fault" as you fight against Zaglo so they stay back  behind.couple hours later Zaglo grab you by your throat "NO Y/N PLEASE LET HER GO,LET Y/N GO NOW" everyone say it "no i got better idea" as he pull out the dragging and stab you though your stomach "NOOOO" Hoodie ran to you "here it your now" as Zaglo throw you to he. Hoodie catch you "sweet i am here ej" "Hoodie get away I need to check ok well ot it deep and her lost too much blood we need her to get my room now" say ej "Hoodie go we got this" say Masky.
Couple days later
"Ouch what happened" as you got up and look around "oh good you awake" say ej "I tell you what happened" so he did. Zaglo  is beating, slender is alright and everything is back to normal well for us  and after he sent everyone in as soon everyone around Hoodie passionately kiss me "hi there I never gonna away" after 2 years Hoodie prosper to me and we got 2 months to get married and slender ask me and angel to be proxy i say yes of course so dod angle. Oh angel is pregnant and guess who is the father, that right it smile.