Wedding bells!!!

• Dedicated to Ari

Final chapter!! hope you've enjoyed it!!!! please vote and comment and i am doing requests so feel free to messgae me and i'll get them done for you!! Thank you!!! Love you!!!

(Rachel's POV)

5 years since Louis asked me out on our first date. He proposed to me when went back to the theme park where we went on our first date. We are now engaged, the wedding is in 2 days. I am SOOO excited. All the girls are engaged, JJ has finally settled, Niall kept his promise and looked after JJ and never did anything to hurt her, sure they had their fights, Louis nearly punched Niall in the face once because JJ came to him crying after a fight, but apart from that, and god knows JJ deserves a happy ending, given what's she's been through. Everyone's happy.

We were at a nightclub for the hen do because we thought hey YOLO. We were dancing away and chatting away to this girl her name was Ariel but everyone called her Ari. She was really sweet and we really got to know her, we got to know her so well in fact that she was invited to the wedding reception, when we found out she was a fan and she wasn't a jealous one that would try to rip off my head, (trust me I've met a lot of those).

(Le wedding)

"OMG!!! It's today I'm so happy!!" I screeched, hugging all the girls for like the 100th time that day. What? It's the biggest day of my life, a girls allowed to hug everyone at random times. I was nearly ready, I was almost officially Louis' bride. I was beyond excited. Today will be perfect. The girls were all ready and being well bridesmaids.

(Skip to I do's)

"Do you Rachel Emily Baker take this man to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do" I grinned.

"Do you Louis William Austin Tomlinson take Rachel Emily Baker to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do" He grinned like a 6 year old. I probably wasn't much better.

(1 year later)

 you gave birth to a baby boy called Tommy and he looked just like his dad. Then a year after that you had a little girl and you called her Kelly.