Bathroom trauma

(Jaymie's POV)

After everyone was awake, thanks to Louis, Jordy, Niall and Zayn made their appearance, slumping down the stairs to the kitchen where I was making coffee/ tea and Rach was eating cereal.

"Ugh" Niall, Zayn and Jordy groaned in unison.

"Oh for the love of One Direction will you 3 stop groaning" I groaned, sighing, then burst into laughter. Niall's face. Bless.

"Sorry!" Jordy replied sarcastically, being slightly sassy.

"Sorry Jamyson" Niall squeaked.

"It's Jaymie actually but it's ok" I smiled. He returned it. "Better" I smirked to Jordy. She rolled her eyes so I swore at her by putting my middle finger up at her and she answered by putting up her index and middle finger 'the backward peace sign.

"Whatever" she sighed.

"Ugh" I groaned.

"Ladies, ladies, please!" Niall's voice was raspy from tiredness (sexy much) (hoh the feels). We sarcastically smiled at each other before I went up for a shower.

(Niall's POV)

After about 15 minutes, we heard a scream, followed by a thud, coming from the upstairs main bathroom. The one Jaymie was in. I ran up the stairs, guessing Louis had burst in on her as a joke. And yes I was right. Louis had burst in on her.

"What the hell Lou!!!" I yelled at him,. But my face softened when I saw his face. His face now didn't show amusing at all. He nodded towards the bathroom door.

"See for yourself" he stuttered out, shaking. I entered the bathroom, confused, till I saw. Jaymie was showered and dressed. (Thank god, I didn't really want to start hyperventilating in front of her, over her VERY fit body, whoa calm there Horan, don't get ahead of yourself). One massive thing though. She was lying unconscious on the floor, blood dripping from her arms/ wrists, stomach, thighs. Everywhere there was bare skin. So she was a self harmer. Poor girl. I tried to soak up as much blood as I could with the towel as possible, but it didn't do anything.

"Someone call an ambulance" I screamed, everyone racing up the stairs to see what was happening. Guys, Jay might be dead/ dying, don't really wanna have to say it out loud. They all gasped. Jordan cursed.

"I knew it" she sighed, tears were gonna fall.

"What do you mean?" Louis croaked. He was about to cry. Jordan sighed and looked pathetic.

"You mean, you knew about this?" Everyone gawped at her.

"Yeah.." she hesitated. Give the girl a break guys. "But I swore to secrecy" she cried imploringly.

"Ok, well, the ambulance are on their way so lets just calm down and get her safe ok?" Liam said coming back up the stairs phone in hand, having just dialled 999. We all nodded.