The Best Accidents - a Louis Tomlinson Fanfiction

Jamyson Eleanor Austin. A teenage girl, now 19, who lost her family when she was a baby and is now on a quest to get them back. All she knows is her brother is in a famous boy band and his name is Louis Tomlinson. But how can she get all the way to Doncaster... from Australia?

Rachel Emily Baker

Hey. I'm Rachel. My nickname is Rach, but you have to be special to call me that. No offense. I'm 17 and have an older sister called Jordan.

Jordan Alice Baker

Hi. I'm Jordan. I'm 20. Love football. I have 3 of the bestest friends, JJ, Tara, Leylee and my little sister Rach. My nickname is Jordy but you can ONLY be JJ to call me that otherwise it's just Jordan. JJ came up with that name so I only allow her to call me that. No offense guys.

Jamyson Eleanor Austin

Helloooo. I'm Jamyson but please call me JJ, or Jaymie or just Jay. I'm 19. I lived in a London flat with my foster family whom I hate. We just didn't get on. And I ran away a lot. To my friends house. Jordan and Rachel's. Or to the woods where I now live. Jordan smuggles food for me or if she can't I shoplift for new clothes and food. Food mainly. What a girl's gotta eat, hasn't she? I have been judged.. I'm on a hunt for my brother, in the vain hope of finding my real family. All I know is that his name is Louis, Tomlinson I think and that he's in a boy band. A HUGE boy band. Apparently. I ask around but people just look at me as if I'm an alien. I ask if they know him and they start giving me a lecture on how hot and flawless he is and everything about like his birthday. Ok stalkerish freaks. Scary. Oh by the way I live in Australia now along with Jordy and Rach and my other besties Haylo (Hayley) and Tarzan (Tara).

Tara Leyla Oakwood

Heya. I'm Tara. I have twin called Leyla. So I'm 18 and I'm from Los Angeles (LA), USA. I live in a London flat with my sister. My nickname, Tarzan, no idea why but JJ made it up so she call me that and only her. Everyone calls me Tara. Which I like. I don't like it when other people call me Tarzan only JJ can call me that. No offense.

Hayley Cara Oakwood

Well, I'm Hayley. I have a twin. Tara. I'm 18 and I'm from Los Angeles (LA), USA. JJ, my one of besties, made up my nickname Haylo so only she can call me that. No offense. My other nickname is Leylee which Jordan made up but you can call me that if you want me to.