Bunsen suit upgrade

Bunsen has now updated and Redone his suit to be more useful in a fight, list of his equipment:
==== Quirk support gear;
-- The Muscle Man: a suit that is made from heat resistant and shock absorbing panels, this is held together by heavy duty and heat resistant bands. Within the panels are little nodes that hit Bunsen's skin and and increases his fat mass, but the nodes are power by another support item.
-- The Power Pack: this little box is what activities the nodes in Bunsen's suit, this box stores the energy that is left behind when he is hit.
-- The Funnel Gloves: these gloves are specially designed to have several holes that can allow Bunsen to excrete the fat from his body and ignite it.
-- The Flare Slacks: these pants are fire retardant, and are baggy for the purpose of leaving enough room for him to stretch and grow in, they also have several pockets.
-- The Regulator: a water canteen that can regulate the temperature within itself to keep the water within from boiling. It's purpose is to rehydrate Bunsen after burning a lot of fat.
-- The Hot-Steppers: these shoes are made for the soul purpose of letting Bunsen fly, there are holes on the bottom souls of them. These allow Bunsen to excrete his fat and ignite it in his feet, allowing him to fly in short bursts to traverse a larger amount of area, but for a short period of time. (It also gives Bunsen more kinetic energy to either use or store after a rough landing.)
-- The Fat Bombs: these handy dandy little grenades are specially designed to store Bunsen's fatpalm, when that pin is pulled, start running.
-- The Lens Flares: these lenses are anti-glare lenses that protect Bunsen's eyes from his own fires.

The backstory to his upgrade is this:

One day he was interning for a job at the company the pro hero stampede runs, in the process of showing him what he can do, he decimated his suit, making stampede get his suit designers to make him a new one, hence this new suit