"It's my choice of what I do, and how I do it. It's none of your concern what decisions I make."

"But it doesn't make any sense whatsoever."

"It doesn't have to make since to you," he said and then threw my hand away and walked away. I wish I knew what his problem was. He obviously wasn't a people person...or he chose not to be. I shook my head and went back to sit down.

"He's a piece of work." Rix said. I then looked over at Ashtcher and realized he was really quiet, more quiet than normal. He was more silent than the dead. I got back back and walked over next to him and leaned against the wall.

"What's with you?" I asked him. He just cut his eyes at me and then looked away. "Why are you more quiet than usual?"

"It doesn't matter..."

"Did I do something?"

"You did everything.." then he got up from the wall and walked away.

Then Axel came in the room, with two other people following behind him. A girl and a boy that were both wearing organization cloaks. The girl had short black hair and gray blue eyes, and the boy had spiky sandy colored hair and sapphire blue eyes.

"There she is," Axel said pointing towards me. "Hey Ayame, come on over here, I wanna introduce you to some people."

I walked over to him and smiled. "Heya Axel,"

"See Roxas, she's got it memorized quicker than you do," he said to the boy with the spiky hair.

"Hey, I know your name now...geez," the boy said. The girl laughed a little.

Axel pushed his hair back, "Anyway...Ayame this is Roxas and Xion...the organizations number XIII and XIV." he gestured towards them. "This is Ayame, the sweet girl that went rouge that I told you about."

"Hey there," Roxas said. "Axel talks a lot about you."

"I do not!" Xion laughed again.

"Do you?" I asked.

"Well..I suppose..you're pretty cool."

I laughed, "You're cool too," I noticed Xion was really quiet, so I decided to say something. "What do you think of Axel?"

"Oh," she looked at me surprised. "I think Axel's pretty funny actually."

"Got that right," Axel said. "So Ayame, what are you up to, wanna come hang with us? Get a chance to see a glimpse of the world you're going to for your first assignment?"

"No I'm ok," I rubbed the back of my head. "My stomach is starting to hurt again."

"Oh yeah," he crossed his arms. "I forgot about that, how ya doing with that?"

"I'm coping."

"Hmph..must be pretty strong. I wouldnt be able to cope, that guy's keyblade looks deadly."

"Yeah....so Is he.."

Axel stared at me for a moment, "You seem intrigued?"

"I suppose...but it's curiosity...there's something...different about him.. I can tell.."

"Hmmm I see...well I'll catch ya later," Axel waved and walked off with Roxas and Xion.

Later that night I couldn't sleep, so I climbed out my bedroom window, and sat out on the roof platform above my window. I just started at the pale white moon in deep thought....of how my life has drastically changed in such a short time. It felt like my previous life was no more than a faded memory, or distant dream. Like a past life, never to be opened again. All the different people I've met....what I've done...or almost did....I had to prepare myself for what I may face tomorrow...

My thoughts were soon interrupted by hearing a pair of feet landing a few feet in front of me. I looked up to see the same boy with the blind fold from the other night. I quickly summoned Two Across, ready to fight.

"I don't want to fight," he quickly said. When I put Two Across away he walked over and stood in front of me. "You seem smart...do you have any idea what you're doing with the organization?"

"it's none of your business what I do."

"You're right...it's not," he said as he moved to sit next to me. "But you don't belong here.."

I eyed him with daggers, "And who are YOU to tell me where I do and don't belong?"

"well..I'm not....but you would be a good alley...we could use you on our side."

"Forget it...there's nothing you can do...I've chosen my path."

"I will keep coming back until you agree."

"Well you'd be wasting your time bud."

"Well sure with someone else....but not you." I just looked at him. "You're consumed with darkness....something we have in common....and your partially fighting it aren't you?" I then just looked away. "You want it's power but you don't want your heart completely put in darkness...because if it was you'd be much more ruthless....just like Renxsuke..."

My eyes lit up, as I turned to look at him. "You know him?!"

"Our blades have crossed." he shrugged. "But... I can help you..I can help you have both."

"The darkness is my alley...I wouldn't trade it up."

"hmmm...I don't believe you."

"Believe what you want."

"I will.."

"Hmph...could you take off your blindfold? I hate not looking in someone's eyes when talking to them," I started to reach for the blindfold but he softly put his hand over mine to stop me.

"Not yet..."

I felt my eye blink quickly in surprise, and then it straightened. "Hmph....at least you were nice about it..."

"What?"

"Nothing..."

"Hmmm," he smiled and then stood up. "How would you feel.... if I were to come back tomorrow night?"

"You have free will? Do what you want..."

"Hmph....then expect me back here around the same time.." then he got up and jumped off the roof disappearing into the night. I got up and watched him as he took off, as the wind started to pick up and blew my hair around.....I wondered who this mysterious blindfolded boy was....the first night I met him he seemed to be a condescending, sarcastic brute...but now he was softer..kinder...almost relatable...he was alluring in a way. I wanted to find out who he was....I wanted to see the eyes...what kind of eyes, that were behind that blindfold. I wanted to see if his eyes matched my new found judgment of him.