I know I said I was done

Hey!!! I just had to post this cause i always check on this story and see the number of reads grow and I can't thank you all enough! I started this story last year thinking it wouldn't get many reads but you amazing people blew my mind!! 24K reads!!! Thank you guys sooo much this number means so much to me.

I'm glad all of you who are reading these stories are enjoying them.

I am extremely sorry that I stopped making anymore stories about these lovely boys who have changed my music life forever. But I just really wanted to post this just to say thank you cause you guys blew me away with all of the reads, votes and comments.

You guys are so nice with your comments and it makes me smile :) Cause I thought I would of came across people who would put mean comments or something but no I was wrong you all are so nice and I thank you for that.

I do check this story almost everyday, I read the comments whenever you guys leave them and I look at the chapters some of you vote for or when you guys put it in one of your reading lists ( I think that's what it's called idk lol ) . Every thing, it may seem that I haven't touched it since I finished it but I always update the number of reads in the bio if it grows.

But thank you again for everything!! Idk where this story would be without you amazing people who read this or is now reading these stories. I hope you guys have an amazing 2019! ~ Shelby :)