Sam x Reader Rival Bands (request)

( requested by @peterwentzthethird )

You sat in the studio were you and your friends practiced. You were in a band with three of your best friends " so y/n ready for the big tour ?" Your friend f/n(1) who was the singer asked and you nodded " yeah I'm ready " you said " but who are we touring with ?" You asked " I don't care as long as it's not Greta van fleet .. I hate them always stealing the spot light " f/n(1) said closing their hands into fists " jeez ok " you said packing up your Bass.

You bit your lip because you actually liked Greta van fleet especially Sam Kiszka he's so.. you mentally slapped yourself if your band members found out they would kick you out of the band.

You grabbed your stuff and walked onto the Tour bus as you sat down softly sighing " you ok y/n?" F/n(2) who played the guitar asked " yeah I'm fine " you softly smiled as you plugged in your headphones secretly listening to Greta Van Fleet and you softly smiled while you looked out the window.

Time skip
The Tour bus stop as you and the rest of your friends got off " hey I'm going to go sit on stage and practice for a little you guys can go to the hotel " you said as they nodded " ok y/n see you later " f/n(3) who was the drummer said.

You picked up your Bass and walked onto the stage as you were plugging your bass into an amp you thought you saw someone watching you but you shrugged it off and started to play.

Sam's POV
Sam walked up to the stage until he heard someone playing " weird I thought no one would be here .." he put down his case that held his Bass and looked around the corner seeing a attractive girl playing her bass " wow she's so beautiful.." Sam softly smiled as he leaned against the wall watching her play

Your POV
You heard someone talk then you saw Sam " e-excuse me " you said as he snapped back to reality " oh um I'm sorry for bothering you, I don't know someone would be here" he said as you bit your lip " it's ok ... I'm y/n what's your name?" You asked even though you knew his name " I'm Sam and nice to meet you y/n " Sam smiled as you softly blushed " hey wait Your the bass player for Greta Van Fleet " you softly smiled as he nodded " yep and I believe your our rival bands Bass player " he said crossing his arms " yep that's me .." you softly sighed " ok I'm going to be honest... I actually like you guys and your music ... I don't understand why we hate you .." you said as Sam looked at you in shock " you like us?" He asked and you nodded.

You and Sam talked for hours about playing Bass, Jazz until your phone went off " shit my band is coming! If they find out I've been hanging out with our rival they would kill me !" You said looking at Sam " it's ok I'll act like we hate each other but promise me we'll still talk and hang out ? I really like you y/n your a cool kid " he smiled as you softly blushed "t-thank you " you hugged Sam and he hugged you back " I'll see you at the concert!" He said waving as you waved back " ok!" You smiled.

Concert time
You got ready and went to the back stage early " Sam? " you softly called out " y/n!" He smiled as you hugged him " you came " You smiled as Sam chuckled " yep, hey you should meet the rest of the band because if you like me then you'll like them " he said as you nodded " um ok " you said as you saw three more boys walk in " Sam why are you hanging out with our rival bands Bassist?" ( idk if I spelled that right..) a kinda short man with very curly hair asked " Josh, Jake, Danny this is y/n and she's my friend " Sam said as they slightly gasped " hey the reason I'm his friend is because I actually like you guys and your band .. I absolutely love your music, if my band found out they would kill me so please all I ask is that you don't tell them " you looked at them and they could tell you meant it " wow, that's pretty cool " Jake said as Josh smiled at you " it's ok y/n we promise not to tell your band or anyone " he said as you smiled " thank you " you said.