Danny x Reader part 2

You woke up and got ready for the day as you walked downstairs to the kitchen you saw Danny " Danny !" You smiled running over to him as Danny stood up smiling at you and you hugged him tightly " hey y/n" he smiled hugging you back " Hey come to practice with me and Sam" Danny said as you nodded " ok ". You and Danny walked down the sidewalk As you took his hand softly blushing

Danny's POV
Danny walked down the sidewalk to the studio with y/n until he felt her hold his hand. Danny blushed as he gently squeezed her hand walking into the studio seeing Sam and Carmen " hey " he smiled at Sam as he walked over " hey Danny, hey y/n" Sam smiled as y/n gave him a hug

Your POV
You gave Sam a hug as you saw a very beautiful girl ( I love Carmen! She's so sweet!) " w-who's that ?" You asked as Sam smiled " that's my girlfriend Carmen " he said as she walked over " hey you must be y/n" Carmen smiled as you smiled back " yep that's me, nice to meet you Carmen " you shook her hand as the two of you walked over to a room with all these switches, nobs and wires " do you know how to work these?" Carmen asked and you nodded " yeah I use to help my friend make music" You said flipping switches and turned some nobs as you gave Danny a thumbs up before you sat down with Carmen and talked.

Time skip
You saw Danny walk into the control room all sweaty " well it looks like you had fun " You said smiling as Carmen softly giggled " oh yeah why don't you go try " Danny crossed his arms as you stuck out your tongue " fine " you got up and sat down at Danny's drum set picking up the drum sticks " alright give me any song " you said giving Danny a confident smirk " let me think " Danny said as Carmen shot up and yelled " Highway tune !"she said " all right " you hit the drum sticks together " 1 2 3 4!" You shouted and right before you were about to play Jake and Josh walked in.

You started playing slightly sticking out your tongue " wow Danny she's almost as good as you " Jake chuckled as Danny stood there in shock and you finished playing and you looked at Danny pointing the drum stick at him " easy " you stood up and walked over to him " I can play any instrument " you poked his nose with the drum stick as he chuckled " ok ok you proved your point " Danny smiled as you giggled " do I get a prize for proving you wrong?" You asked as Danny nodded " yep " he said and kissed your cheek as you softly blushed " got it!"Carmen said as you looked over at her seeing her fancy camera out taking pictures " Carmen !" Your face lit up with red " aw adorable " she smiled and walked over to Sam showing him the pictures she took as you looked at Danny " want to go to the park ? There's a beautiful sunset happening today" Danny asked as you nodded smiling" I'd love that "

Time skip
You held Danny's hand as the two of you walked to the park. You didn't know Carmen was behind you taking pictures " wow " you said seeing the sunset then you heard some song playing but it was to faint to hear " come on " Danny smiled and he ran up a hill as you laughed running after him.

You walked up to the top hearing ' In my life ' was playing " Danny ?" You said as he walked up to you " y/n the first time I laid eyes on you I wanted to love you until the end of time, I wanted to protect you, give you all my love and be your best friend at the same time " Danny said as your eyes weld up with tears " aw Danny " you sniffed " so y/n I want to ask you .. will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as you nodded " y-yes !!" You smiled brightly rubbing your eye from the tears " aw y/n" Danny said pulling you into his chest hugging you as you hugged his torso.

You pulled away as you saw Danny lean forward and you felt his soft lips on yours, you blushed deeply kissing him back wrapping your arms around his neck as Danny wrapped his arms around your waist " nice picture Carm " Sam said smiling as you pulled away " Sam!!! " you said as he ran off " shit!" He said as you ran after him " your so dead " you laughed still chasing him.

You tackled him as the two of you rolled around in the grass " these are great pictures " Carmen said while taking pictures of you and Sam " yep, Sam was right, y/n is like their lost sibling " he smiled watching you play around with Sam" yeah the three boys love her like she is their sister " Carmen smiled as you laughed jumping onto Sam's back and he ran around laughing as well.

You got off Sam's back and walked back over to Danny and Carmen as you hugged Danny " ew y/n your all sweaty " he chuckled as you wiped Your sweaty forehead on his shirt " oops sorry " you giggled as Danny playfully gasped " y/n run" Sam said as you ran off hearing Danny run after you " no Danny I'm sorry " you laughed as he picked you up " got you !" He planted kisses all over your neck and cheeks " n-no Danny stop " you laughed as Danny put you down and you pecked his lips " I love you " you smiled as Danny kissed your cheek " I love you !" He said

Time skip
You and Danny walked to your house as you opened the door " hey do you want to spend the night ?" You asked bitting your lip " sure" Danny smiled as the two of you walked into your room " sorry for the mess and the interments laying every where" you softly said as Danny chuckled " it's fine, my room looks like this as well so don't feel bad " Danny smiled " well I'm going to go take a shower... you can join if you'd like " you said the last part softly as you walked into the bathroom leaving the door slightly opened.

Danny's POV
Danny sat on y/n's bed as he looked at the bathroom door and he got up taking off his shirt. He took off his pants and boxers as he walked into the bathroom and looked at y/n in the shower, Danny's face lit up with blush as he got into the shower.

Your POV
You put shampoo in your hair as you felt Danny's arms wrap around your waist. You blushed " hey " you smiled as you turned around putting shampoo in his hair and kissed his cheek " smelly boy " you giggled as Danny chuckled rubbing the shampoo in his hair " hey I'm not the only one who smells " he said smiling at you as you softly giggled washing the shampoo out of your hair.

After the two of you took a shower you wrapped a towel around your body and walked into your room getting changed into a baggy shirt and sweat pants as you heard Danny walk in " hey beautiful " he kissed your cheek as you smiled " your too cute Danny " you said pecking his lips " not as cute as you " he said putting on his boxers " you don't mind me sleeping in my underwear? Since I done have spare cloths" he asked " I don't mind" you smiled as you laid down on your bed and Danny laid down next to you wrapping his arms around you as you cuddled into his chest " I love you Danny " you said as Danny smiled " I love you y/n" he kissed your forehead.
Oh that part were Danny asks you to be his girlfriend was kinda  like a marriage proposal... ehhh sorry