"-kugou, Bakugou?" 

The ash blonde boy looked up, seeing Mina and Ochaco smiling a little. "We can come in now." 

He got up and walked ahead of them, getting inside faster than the girls that accompanied him. Tears welled up in his eyes, seeing her again in that state. It was so familiar to when he almost killed her all those weeks ago. 

Flashes from the past popped up in his mind, and he felt that this was no different from before. Both times she was laying on that white bed, with a blanket draped over her with bandages wrapped around her body, it was his fault.

"Oh, honey." Mina sobbed, nearing the girl and taking her hands in her pink ones. "I should have been there faster." Her shoulders shook, tears damping the blanket that (Name) had. "I should have helped you."

'I should have helped you'

Bakugou harshly wiped the tears from his eyes, watching them quietly at the back.

What would he say?

What would he do?

How would he apologize?

Would you even accept it?

(Name) fluttered her eyes open, and smiled at them, her (eye color) eyes sparkling with happiness seeing them. "Hey, Minmin, Ocha-chan."

The girls gasped, then happily squealed, engulfing her in a hug. "Ow, that hurts, that hurts." They mutter a quick apology, and beckon Bakugou over to them, to which the boy reluctantly did. She reached up and pinched his cheek weakly.

"Hey, stubborn asshole." 

That made him chuckle, and he put his hand over hers. A worried smile appeared in his face as he breathed out his nickname for her

"Hey, stupid brat."

"You holding up okay? Didn't I punch you too hard?"

"What the fuck, Saito?" he exclaimed, breaking into a huge grin. "You're the one in the damn bed, I should be asking you how you fucking feel."

Laughter.

"I'm feeling okay. It stings, but it's not serious," She sits up, with a bit of an assisting from her girl best friends. "I mean, that's what the doctors told me. I passed out from exhaustion and the loss of adrenaline in my body. The pain must have caught up to me in the ambulance."

"We're so glad you're okay, (Name)-chan." Ochaco chirped, rubbing her eyes. "We were so worried for you!"

"Come on, guys. Seriously?" she laughed again, surprising the three of them. "A little knife can't take Wan Imane down!"

They laughed along with her, agreeing to what she had said. She was brave, and that was admirable. 

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Mina spoke "You're our strong girl, (Name)."

Suddenly, the sentimental moment was broken as the doors were flung open, revealing Todoroki, Iida, and Midoriya behind it. Todoroki was the first to approach the bed, embracing her immediately, accidentally forcing Bakugou to let go of her hand.

The ash blonde clicked his tongue, annoyance rising back up in his system.

"I thought I'd lost you. I didn't know what to tell your brothers so we didn't bring them along." He mumbled into her hair, almost at the edge of crying. She softened and hugged back, gently brushing her hand onto Shoto's two toned hair. "Please don't do that again. I can't bear the thought of you being hurt."

"I'm alright now. That's all that matters right?" After he pulled away, he peered into her face and sighed. "Yes. That's true."

"When we heard you scream we were all scared." Midoriya piped in, his bangs covering his face as he twiddled with his thumbs. "W-we thought you were a goner, Saito-chan." 

"Wait, what happened to Noir Sharpe?" 

"Who are you referring to?" Iida asked, nearing her bed. "The villain that I fought. He had some stupid monologue before shanking me lots of times so I found out that his alias is Noir Sharpe." (Name) looked into his navy blue eyes, weirdly finding it interesting. 

"He was taken care of by Mr. Aizawa. The authorities arrived and took him to jail. The reasons for the destroyed buildings and explosions were because he had several explosives with him, and planted around that area." Iida pushed his glasses up his nose. "When we saw that text message that Bakugou-kun sent, we ran to get Mr. Aizawa. He took those who were present at the time to come with him."

"Ah, thank you Tenya, Bakugou."

"Saito-chan?" Midoriya called out meekly, afraid to meet eyes with her. "I...I'm sorry."

"What for, Izuku?" She asked, sitting up properly. "Well, I feel responsible for those wounds. If we had been more careful and aware of the situation, you wouldn't have had to jump in and protect us."

"I feel the same way as well. Forgive me, (Name)."

"Me too."

"So am I."

All of them spoke, but Bakugou remained silent. Words weren't enough for him.

He had to do something for her. As an apology and a thanks for saving him.

Todoroki took notice of his rather calm and silent demeanor. He creased his brows in curiosity and confusion.

What was going on in his mind that made him fall silent?

"Aw, come on you guys. It's alright. It's... it's what heroes do, right?" (Name) looked over at all of them, her smile unwavering.

"Besides, if it were for you, all of my friends, I would never hesitate."

----

Nice and Smiley Katsuki is good boi.

:D

I also have another fic in store. It's called Lugubrious and is a Katsuki  Reader.

Wait until I finish this story, and I'll post it ;)