32.) New Tingz💸

Start from the beginning

I sat my phone down and checked my bank account.

It seems I have enough to get what I want for her.

Sage POV

I woke up actually not feeling bad.

I went to brush my teeth and hygiene before I threw on a spaghetti top and some shorts.

I went in the kitchen for a water bottle then I sat down on the couch and got on insta.

xxxtentacion: my baby back🖤

"When was this?" I said thinking.

FlashBack

I got out the Uber and went to find jahseh

I saw Jahseh in the distance looking worried

"HEYY BABY!!" I said running up to Jahseh as stood looking lost.

"HEY MAMASSSS" He said excitedly as he picked me up, grabbing my ass.

He showered me with kisses getting the same in return.

Once he put me down I told him about what all went  on, how Kylie tripped on the run way, how Akirah and Armanii are BOTH talking to stoke, his hoe ass.

"Oh I knew that" Jah said getting into the car.

"So you ain't tell me nigga? Them my friends" I said getting mad.

"Stoke my vro I wouldn't tell you just so I can tell them side chicks"

"Shut the hell up" I said putting on my seatbelt and scooting more to the window.

As he drove he eventually placed his warm hand on my thigh.

"Baby I'm sorry I called your friends hoes" he said squeezing my thigh.

"It's alright because that's what they are" I shrugged.

I mean they are HIS hoes but they not actual hoes because they don't even know.

I should say something or talk to Ski about this.

End Of FlashBack

"Oh yeah" I laughed to my self.

Jahseh bought a lot of stuff for our baby, I wonder if anyone knows besides me and him.

I went in the room and sat down, organizing all the baby stuff he bought.

I held up the little red jump suit, putting my mind in awe and warming my heart.