Chapter 1: Disoriented

The teen awoke from his slumber with a jolt. He winced as the signs of an impending headache cleared his mind of any thoughts. "Where am I?" He thought to himself. He couldn't remember where he had been before he had woken up. To be truthful he couldn't remember anything about himself at all... his face formed the darkest of frowns, who was he?

"Asmodeus?" spoke a mellifluous voice from his bedside, enticing him to look at the speaker. He turned his head and stared at the boy. He had long black hair and grey eyes, his face was smooth and round, but his jawline sharp and completely masculine.

In his mind, a memory played back of him being hugged by a man that looked eerily similar to the boy sitting beside him if he gave the boy thirty years or so to age.

"Who are you?" asked the boy clearly confused as to why there was a random stranger next to his bed. The boy frowned, clearly concerned as to why the injured boy failed to recognise him.

"I'm Orion Black, your... closest associate. Do you not remember me at all?" the boy shook his head abashedly, "I don't even know my own name."

Orion looked at the boy in shock as he registered that his best friend had a severe case of amnesia. The injured boy sighed, a deep long breathe of air rattled through his lungs as he tried to wrack his brain for any more memories.

Except for the older and more emaciated version of Orion and the memories he had made after waking up, he was left with desolate emptiness. It frustrated him to his wit's end.

"What's my full name?" asked the injured boy, his eyes burning with both frustration and curiosity at the same time.

"Asmodeus Belial Lestrange, you are a pureblood wizard." The injured boy looked at him and couldn't help agree, he could feel his magic run through his veins and spread over his body as each pump of his blood was released.

"Where is this place then? How did I end up here?" the black haired boy sighed, clearly feeling pity for the boy in the bed. The boy seethed with rage, for some reason he felt as though enough people had felt pity for him before and it wasn't befitting for him at all.

"This place is called Hogwarts, it is a school of magic for witches and wizards, you were sorted into Slytherin house. You ended up in the infirmary because someone pushed you into a tree and it is speculated that you hit your head. Although there are no physical implications which fail to explain your amnesia."

The boy in the bed nodded, he himself had a small flashback to when something hit him in the head while he was on a broom. The thing that hit him was a bludger. What use a bludger had, the boy had no idea, but it was the reason for his now excruciating headache.

Another boy rushed into the infirmary with great haste and a particularly bloodless face. "He is coming to the infirmary." the boy on the bed furrowed his brows in confusion. Who were the two talking about?

Orion nodded his head and abandoned his post at the injured boy's bed. He rushed towards the door but he stepped back, his blood slowly, almost comically draining out of his already pale aristocratic face. The boy that informed Orion slipped past the distracted couple, almost running out of the Infirmary.

"My Lord," Orion whispered reverently, almost as if he were addressing his owner or his boss. The boy looked at the aforementioned higher up as his breath caught in his throat.

The Boy was the most devilishly handsome person that he had seen so far, his features far outshined even Orion. Dark brown hair was parted to reveal a perfect forehead, which led to strong, beautifully placed eyebrows. His eyes were an ocean of blue, both dark and light at the same time, he found himself drowning in the deep eyes. His lips were full and reminded him of a garden, which garden he didn't know, but he particularly remembered the Petunias.

"Orion, tell the boy that if he doesn't stop staring at me like he hasn't had a meal in years that I will curse him so badly he won't sleep for a week."

Orion ducked his head in shame but opened his mouth to explain the situation to the unknown boy.

"Asmodeus has lost his memories completely, he tells me that he cannot remember a single thing at all."

The handsome boy looked at the bed in which the wounded boy lay, glancing at him briefly.

"For those circumstances, I forgive him. However, if he looks at me look that again... I will not be as kind." Orion bowed his head deeply

"Come and see me later Orion, I will see you at 8 o'clock sharp. Do not forget." The boy turned around and walked out of the door.

When he left the room Orion visibly relaxed and turned to face the male in the bed. The male crooked an eyebrow. "Who was that boy?" he asked with a hint of curiosity in his voice. Orion gave him a small, crooked smile "That person is Slytherin's head boy Tom Riddle." 

He nodded, but then remembered how Orion had addressed him. "Why do you call him 'My Lord'?" Orion gulped, how was he going to explain this to Asmodeus?

"You will have to discover that on your own again Asmo." The boy nodded as he stepped out of the bed. Orion grabbed his shoulder and gently led him to the infirmary door.

Together, the pair travelled to the dungeons, where the Slytherin dorms were. When he stepped inside, people stared at him with curiosity and others with disgust. He was confused. Had he done something?

Orion grabbed his hand, "Pay them no attention, they are just envious of you Asmodeus, they would die for your looks over and over again." the boy let loose an uncharacteristic snort as he walked to his dorm room. The sheer size of the room took him by surprise, as well as the huge bathroom which was shown from the particular angle he was standing at.

He went to the bathroom to wash his face and to brush his teeth when he caught his reflection in the mirror. He gasped, His hair, a dark ebony colour stood out starkly against his alabaster pale skin, which was completely unblemished. His eyes were a warm brown, seeming to reflect the warm, golden color of honey. His lips looked soft and full, his features neither distinctly male or female suited his lean, slender frame which stood at approximately 5'7."

He returned from the bathroom to come face-to-face with Orion, "This is your bed, wake up time is normally 7 o'clock, but for tomorrow I think it's best to inform headmaster Dippet of this... Predicament of yours." with a nod, the male sat on his bed and gently placed his back against the silky, emerald green covers of his four-poster bed.

As he closed his eyes, a memory flashed past his eyes. A woman with a tight bun had called him forward with a different name to place a strange looking hat onto his head. 

"Harry Potter" he heard her stern voice say in his memory.

His eyes shot open as shock filled his golden brown eyes, 

His name was Harry Potter.