In my past

FLASHBACK

It was a fine day in Seoul. Jo Yena went out to pick up her lovely wife from their friend's house.

*doorbell*

Yuri baby??? Minguri ~ Open the door ~

*silence*

Choi Yuri? Yah! Kim Minjoo Lemme have my wife back!

Fearing that something might have happened to the pair she grabbed the doorknob and found it unlocked. that's weird. with no hesitation she went inside the house.

baby? wifeyyyy? joguriiiii? i know your hiding. Do you wanna come home or not? I miss you -3-

*silence*

hello? anyone in there? there was a knock on the door. Yena opened it to see Minjoo's neighbor and her ex-idk? they never really had a label, GoEun-ah~ hi.

Oh Yena-ya it's you. I thought something happened because I heard yelling haha.

Yeah. I'm sorry. It's just MY WIFE AND BESTFRIEND ARE HIDING AGAIN. Yena nonchalantly said/shouts.

GoEun knew what Yena was trying to do and decided to go along with it. HEY YENA WANNA GRAB A COFFEE IN MY PLACE ? I MEAN YOUR WIFE'S NOT AROUND. She laughed cutely as there were stomps heard from the second floor of the house.

thank you GoEun-ah Yena whispered chuckling.

anytime love She pulls Yena's wrist and hugs her then whispers she's behind you i hope she doesn't kill us both in our sleep she pulled away laughing while Yena sweated profusely.

Yuri approached the two dragging Minjoo who was trying to hold Yuri. Hi GoEun-ah she said dryly as she really tried to smile sweetly but her intense glare was scaring GoEun.

Hi Yuri-ah she showed off her lovely crescent eyesmile which annoyed Yuri even more. Well Yena ~ I think I must go since you've found what you're looking for. I'll look forward to that coffee okay? Just come by the house anytime *wink* Bye Yuri, Minjoo ~

A ah! bye GoEun ~ see you soon. Yena turned around to see her wife fuming with anger.

Hi baby ~ I miss you where were you -3- ~ she said nervously whilst hugging her angry hamster of a wife.

'Thank you. Yujin is waiting for you at the cafe' she mouthed to Minjoo. The latter  got the signal and handed Yena her house keys and went out.

Baby? please say something. use your words please.

See you soon? Yuri whispered.

What? did you say something? Yena looked at her lover who was keeping glaring at her.

See you soon?! what the hell do you mean by see you soon?!  are you cheating on me? Yena could only laugh at her wife and thought to her self Pabo

Why the hell are you laughing! It's not even remotely funny. You-! Yena kissed her wife to shut her up.

Yuri pushed her away what the hell! you can't just do anything you want! With that she started to walk away.

Yah! Choi Yuri! She grabbed her wife's wrist and faced her and said

When you leave I leave too .

A/N

I KNOWWWW I SAID THAT THIS WAS GONNA BE A ONE SHOT BUT :((( I just wanted to have contexts behind the words ~ so I'll be randomly updating memories and flashbacks and scenarios bcs my love for yulyen is stronger than my will to live hahahaha.

also, if you're confused by Jo Yena and Choi Yuri it's just that I think exchanging last names in a homosexual marriage is too cute💕💕💕 fight me if you think it's stupid hahahahaha

okkay thnx bye