Chapter 7

While Elsa was going to the docks, Jack was watching her from the distance.

'What are you going' thought Jack. When Elsa got to the docks, she wonder why is eyes were a gold color. "What do you want Hans?" asked Elsa.

"I just want to say that I am sorry for what happen I just want to become king." said Hans. 'Those golden eyes is that Pitch' Jack thought in a panic.

Pitch POV

'yes, she is falling right into my trap' "Elsa, would come on the boat with me?" said Hans. "Yes, we can." Elsa said looking nervous. When Elsa and Hans got on the boat, Hans change his appearance to reveal his real self.

Elsa POV

"Who are you?!" Elsa said in a panic. "Hehehe, I am Pitch Black my queen."

"Oh no! Elsa get off the boat." Jack said flying towards them.

"Jack?" Elsa said looking back. "Elsa, you might not want to get off the boat if I were you want to see your sister and your friends again." Pitch said while showing her a picture of Anna and the others in a dungeon.

"Guys!" Elsa said in shock. "Let them go!" said Elsa. "I'll let them go if you become my queen." said Pitch.

"If it's the only way to save I'll be be your queen." "Elsa, NO!" Jack said. He tried to get to her but the boat had disappeared.

What would happen?