Chapter 2

Elsa seen nothing but felt the cold chill again. 'What is going on?' Elsa thought to herself.

Then she looked down to see something writing in the snow. It said, 'Believe in me.' "What, Who wrote that?" Elsa asked.

Then Anna came out as the she came the writing went away. "Come on Elsa, join the party, you are missing the fun." Anna said happily.

"OK, I'll be there in a minute." Elsa said thinking about that writing. 'What did that mean?' Elsa wonder. When she went inside she bumped into Olaf "Sorry, Olaf." "It is ok" said Olaf skipping away happily.

Elsa just stand there laughing. "Alright it is time for the cake!" Everyone gather around to sing happy birthday to Anna.

After everyone singed happy birthday Anna blow out the candles. "Thank you all for coming but now LETS EAT THE CAKE!" said Anna.

As everyone ate their cake Elsa looked out the window n her thoughts again. "OK everyone it is time to open Princess Anna's Birthday presents."

When Anna open one of her presents she had gotten a ice crown from Elsa. "OH MY GOD! Thank you so much Elsa!" Anna shouted while everyone laugh.

"Your welcome, Anna." Elsa said smiling. As Anna open the rest of her presents Elsa saw something move in back the crowd. By time Anna was done opening her presents it was time for everyone to leave.

"Thank you everyone for coming, have a goodnight sleep. Goodnight!" Anna said with a smile on the freckled face. "Alright Anna time for bed."

"Ahh come on sis. Can we stay up a litle longer?" Anna said. "OK only for 15 minutes, OK?" "OK!" Anna said. Elsa went to her room went to bed but she did know that someone was watching her.