sport day

For almost a week, can can't meet Tin.
Can feels ok with that because for him, his bond with Tin exist because of their agreement.

But it's not ok with Tin. Everyday, before he goes home, he will come to the field just to see Can from a far. Sometimes, he would feels anxious if he can't find Can. He can't do anything, and just waiting anxiously until Can shows up and looks fine.

But, in the last day of the exam, there's something wrong with Can. After the long jump test, He keeps touching his legs and his facial expressions said that he is in a pain. But Can conceal it. so no one knows about it, except Tin. But then Can smiles like nothing happened. Maybe it's true that there's nothing happened. Tin feels content to know his Can is fine.

Then Tin trying to text Can, he wants to ask him out to eat, celebrating the ends of exam, but Can reject it. Can says that he should practice for the sport day. The funny thing is the sport day is an event that exists to entertain the students after their exams. Tin didn't know if that event was a total torture for the students in the sport class.

Tin,,,,
he never really care about such an event like a sport day. But today, he curse this event. He only wants his Can. But this event directly separate them.

The truth is, sport day isn't an event for sports class to compete each other. But it's between the school's club. There are 12 competition in the sport day, each of the school's club pick it themselves, the top 12 sports that they want to play in the sport day. And the top 3 general's winner of this event will receive 20% additional test score. It's a good deal right?

So, Can and his football's club mate have to trying their best to be the top 3.

Although it's a club competition, but it's not a must for regular class students to join in, so maybe Ae only take part in the football competition. And for the rest competition, P' Techno was arrange it with the help of our P' type of course.

Football club is one of the club who has many members. But most of them are from regular class. Because the additional score only affect the sports class only, so many regular class members aren't willing to join except for the football match. So P' no and P' type actually have a hard day to recruit some people who wants to join for fun and for doing some good deeds for the members of the club. But it's still a hard day, so p' no, p' type, good, can,  and some other members have to take part in some competition. They just hope if there won't be anyone who get hurt.

Today is a sport day.
It should be a great day. The field was full of audience. Tin, pete, pond and ae also in the crowd to support Can.

Can was really cool, he supposed to take part in the 6 competition such as sprint (100 m races), relay races, kendo, 100 m hurdles, football and tennis. It's not like Can confidents to win all of this race, but P' no said that the more people to compete, the more their chance to win it.

But there is some problem to happen.

In the football match, football club will against volley club. At first, it's just a usual boring game until Can could get their first goal for the football club. After that, the volley club starts to get more serious.

In the middle of the match, the volleyball player incidentally tacle Can. It's not a strong tackle, but it's in  Can's injured leg.

Can is in pain.

Looking Can who was in pain, Tin also in panic state. From the stands, he run to the field. But he can't enter the game field, some committee stop him because only player, staff's club or school's committee who can enter the competition area.

Tin was so angry, he wants to curse someone. He can't wait any longer to enter the field. Can must be really hurt now. How if there is anyone who helped him? Tin really worried.

If only after the exams end, he takes Can to the hospital to get some treatment for his leg.

If only he didn't get fooled with Can's smile and thinking if everything was fine.

If only he can always so close beside Can to take care of him.

If only he can enter the venue to see whether he is fine or not.

If only he didn't love Can like the way he is now.

Tin really in despair. Although Can the one who got hurt, but his heart also bleeding. He wants to vanish everybody who hurt Can.

For the first time in his life, Tin feels hopeless. Although he is Tin. he owns the school. Even the teacher wouldn't mind everything that he do including if he wants to banish some students. But right now, because of Can, he forgot to use his power as a son of the school's owner. He forgot if his name is Tin. And his family name is Methanan.

The only one thing that he remember is only Can.

Just one name, Cantaloupe.