Id die for you

The next morning I woke up and quickly got dressed. I was actually up earlier then I thought because neither Sammi or Apryl was at my house. So, I headed up to the school. And you'll never guess who I saw.

"Hey baby!" Jack yelled and came up to me.

This guy doesnt ever stop does he?

He put his arm around me.

"You're here awfully early." I said trying to break free from him.

"Why dont I take you to the woods and we can talk about it there." He said grabbing my arm and started to drag me to the woods.

"Stop it!" I started hitting him with my other hand.

He stopped walking and pullled my arm really hard to pull me closer to him, "Stop hitting me bitch!" He growled. He continued to walk.

When we reached the edge of the woods he threw me on the ground and climbed on me so I couldnt move. He started tearing at my shirt. He undid my pants and started kissing me. I could feel him touching my hoohaa.... But I couldnt get him off of me. For some reason I was weak.

"Get off of her!" I heard Jon say.

Jack turned to him, "What are you going to do?"

Jon went up and punched Jack in the face. Then he helped me up.

Jack started to stand up and charge at Jon when he wasnt looking. So, I reached out and grabbed Jack by his shoulders and kicked him in the pisser, then I punched him in the kisser. He fell instantly to the ground and curled up in a ball and started sobbing.

"Wimp!" I said. Then I turned to Jon, "Thank you." I smiled.

"No problem." He smiled back.

I looked down at Jack, "What are we going to do with him?"

"Yeah, school doesnt start for another hour." Jon picked Jack up and walked him over to the school.

Jack's friends crowded around him.

"Are you okay man?" Billy asked.

"No, that bitch kicked me in the balls." Jack said.

"You have balls?" I laughed, "Because, it seems like you have a vagina. Because, well you are what you have.."

Not my best, but eh.

Finally when Paul got to the school he came up to us.

"What happened here?" He asked.

"Jack took Roxanne to the woods and tried to rape her." Jon said.

"Rape?" Paul asked.

I nodded.

"Come with me." Paul said grabbing Jack's arm and dragging him into the school.

Well, after Jack's parents came to pick him up, Paul came out to talk to me.

"So.." I said.

"Jack is being expelled." Paul said.

FINALLY. MY DREAMS CAME TRUE.

"Paul, you are awesome. I love you." I smiled and he went back to his office.

I turned to Jon, "Thanks again."

"You're welcome. Again." He smiled, "But it was nothing. I would do anything for you."

 "I would too."

He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head.