Young Lust

It was finally second semester. Even though I didnt like the fact that the school year was half over, I was excited to see who I had this semester. I had Joan Jett, Duff Mckagen and Axl Rose. And ive got to be honest, I started to have feelings for Jon... Like "feelings" like "sexual feelings" The joys of being a virgin, always having sexual feelings... Well, thats a lie, but you know what I mean.

After the first day of second semester I went to Jon's classroom.

"Hey baby." He smiled.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"How was your day?"

"Good." I smiled then went over and sat on his desk.

"So, whats up?"

I wanted to tell him, I just didnt want to come out and say lets do it.. But what should I say?

"Jon.." I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I think I want to......."

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my neck, then he kissed my cheek, "You sure?" He started kissing my neck.

"Yeah...Well not here... And not now. Maybe closer to the end of the school year."

He stopped kissing my neck.

"Or we can do it later today..." I half smiled.

He softly laughed, "We dont have to if you dont want to."

"But...I do.."

"Really?" He asked.

Even though I was nervous to, I still wanted to...

I nodded.

A few minutes later we went out to his car. We drove to his house. Which was a pretty good looking house. We went inside and started making out. He grabbed my leg and pulled it up, then pushed me against the wall. I then started having second thoughts. He stopped kissing me.

"Are you sure you want to?" He asked kissing my neck.

I then started thinking yes to it.

"Yes." I sighed.

He then picked me up and carried me to his room. He sat me on the bed and started kissing me again. Slowly we stripped each others clothes off. And damn, he was built. I pressed my hand against his abs, then he must have done something to make me do this, but I moaned his name.

Well...Im not going into any further detail....