Trouble

At about 7 Pm, I woke up wrapped up in his arms. I quickly sat up.

"Shit."

"Whats wrong?" Jon asked.

"If im not home in half an hour, im fucked." I quickly got up and got dressed, "Would you mind driving me home?"

I was expecting this to be more romantic. Like waking up in his arms and he says "I love you" then he gets up and makes dinnner or something like that. But no I had to rush home because if I wasnt home by 7:30 I would be grounded for months... I felt bad for Jon too...

"Yeah sure.." He sounded upset actually.

Fuck, I knew it.. I didnt know what to do.. I thought and then next thing I know I was tackling Jon onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" He laughed.

I layed my head on his chest, "Lets not go just yet.."

He let out a sigh, not a pissed or sad sigh.. More like relieved. He layed there and played with my hair.

"I love you." He whispered.

I looked up at him, "I love you too."

He smiled and kissed me. At about 8 he took me home.

"Bye Jon." I waved as I got out of the car.

I ra up to the door and quietly went inside.

"Where were you?" I heard my mom say.

"Out."

"Out where?"

I had to quickly think.. Not over a friends, she'll just call and ask their parents. Fuck what was I going to say... Not the library, she knows I hate that place... Greg's music center? Yes, perfect! She knows I like to spend FOREVER in there.

"Greg's music center." I said.

"For 4 hours?"

"No, only for about two and a half."

"Then what did you do for the other hour and a half?"

"I just walked around the neighborhood. Because you know, its the good thing to do. Stay healthy and such."

She looked like she didnt believe me. But I hardly ever got in trouble.. But when I did, the punishment lasted forever. But I was screwed... I knew I was going to get it.

"Alright...Fine... You can go upstairs now." She said.

YES. THANK EVERYTHING THATS GOOD AND HOLY!!!

"I love you mom." I hugged her and ran up the stairs.

I slammed my door shut and grabbed my guitar and strummed away for about an hour. After that I just fell asleep.