1: How it all started

Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn.

My four year long crush has cornered me against a wall of the deserted COMMS 3 classroom and I am now trapped between his arms.

I can't breathe right now because this tall and handsome dark-haired guy is staring so intently into my eyes.

I can even smell his nice lavender scented perfume as he is so close to me. Any moment now, I'm gonna pounce on him because I can't control myself.

"Oi. Atthaphan."

He calls me by my first name. "What are you doing here in the third year's classroom? How long have you been here?"

I jerk up in surprise.

How does Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn know my name? Has he been secretly paying attention to me?

"Oi. You dumb? Cat ate your tongue?"

I shake my head halfheartedly, still over the moon that my long term crush is aware of my tiny existence.

"Oi. Atthaphan." Mr. Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn's thin red lips parts as he calls my name again.

"If you promise not to tell others.."

How could these pair of lips move so seductively? I wonder what it feels like to kiss them...

"..I'll do anything you ask."

I blink in disbelief. I must be hallucinating! My ears are playing tricks on me!

Did I just hear the top student of the Faculty of Communications & Journalism promise to do whatever I ask?Thank the heavens! I must have hit the jackpot!

I am probably grinning like an idiot now.

Mr. Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn narrows his eyes, "Maybe you're more interested in money?"

"No way! I'm not after P'Off's money." I protest immediately, seeing how he had misunderstood me, waving both hands to show my sincerity.

"Tsk." He frowns at me, tapping his feet impatiently. "What are you after then?"

"P'Off, there must be some kind of a misunderstanding. I don't have any bad intentions." Anxious to explain myself, I grab his arms and did a double take at the rippling muscles underneath the white blouse sleeve.

"Is that so?"

Mr. Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn raised a questioning brow. I watch as he lean down to match my height, pressing his face so close to mine that I could almost smell his minty breath.

"Then why are you spying on me?"

I gasp in surprise as I finally caught on the situation.

This morning, I rode my pink bike from the apartment I rented just a few streets away from university to pick up my chinese breakfast from Uncle Tao's store as usual. Then I parked my bike at the parking lot next to the third years' study block, eating my delicious pa thong ko as I lay in wait to see my crush P'Off arrive in his red Porsche.

Today was the same like every other day since I started my first year as a Communications & Journalism student six months ago. My day of stalking would start when P'Off glides out of the red Porsche with his long and slender legs. This guy with model-like figure and idol-like face would run his hand through his hair, further disheveling it as if his looks weren't heart stopping enough.

Literally the whole faculty's girls were in love with him and girls from other faculties like Education, Social Sciences, Medicine, Agriculture, Economics, Law and so on flock to our campus frequently just to get a glimpse of P'Off.