x;

Saturdays were the busiest days of the week. And coincidentally, the day Donghyuck had off. Jeno had brought up this problem with his manager. He brings up a lot of problems with his manager. However the manager is an old family friend, so he tends to be more understanding towards Jeno and his concerns. 

Jeno's solution to the problem was simple. Either close on Saturdays or hire yet another person to work with him on Saturdays. Mr. Nakamoto emphasized that they could not close on Saturays or it would ruin the business completley. So they put the hiring signs back up. And it worked. There were several people in the area who needed jobs. 

So here Jeno was, showing the new employee how to work the machines. She was a natural, and quite funny, too. She fit in just fine here. 

"Uh oh. Jeno, I think I lost something." She said with an air of nonchalance.

"What did you lose this time, Yuqi?"

"My sanity." She smiled.

Jeno sighed. He tried to look disappointed in her, but then he burst out laughing. "That's not even that funny! Why am I laughing so hard?"

She shrugged. "The delivery of it?" She was glad she made him happy. Work had been hard on him recently.

Jeno calmed down. "Maybe I'm just sleep deprived."

She hummed. "You should go home soon. I can close up."

Jeno shook his head. "Mr. Nakamoto said I was supposed to stay with you. But if you did all the work for closing up..."

She shook her head and smiled at him. "Alright you lazy boy. Fine. But on one condition."

Jeno groaned. "Yuqi don't make me do anything embarrassing please."

She smirked. "You have to talk to that painter boy. Like actually talk to him. One on one."

Jeno groaned yet again, but agreed. "I hate you."

"Yeah yeah yeah, I love you too, you big oaf."