thirty eight

Chanyeol | Yoora

━────── •●• ──────━The best sister in the world goes to Park Yoora

━────── ──────━
The best sister in the world goes to Park Yoora.
━────── ──────━

"Oof, couple fight.."

"AHH! Noona! Don't show up suddenly like that! You scared me!"

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop your conversation at the phone, but I was here since you said I was extremely busy.. well I was busy preparing the wedding but NOT extremely busy, okay? What happened?"

"Uh.. you said you wanted to meet her, right?"

"Yes, mom too. Dad too. What did you say to her?"

"She was free last week, but I didn't want her to meet all of you.. and now she thinks that you don't like her."

"WHAT?! She thinks I don't like her? Ya, why did you do that? This isn't like you, little brother."

"I know, it's my fault. I'm madly falling in love with her. But on the other hand, I made a stupid promise to break her up. I guess it would hurt her even more to get closer with mom, dad, also noona. So, what's the point to meet?"

"Wait.. What promise? That's definitely sounds stupid. Could you explain it one more time?"

"Uh.. so basically it's my promise with Mr. Jang. I promise to break her up after 4th month of our relationship."

"Ah, I think I understand what's your intention. You thought you wouldn't fall in love, would you? You thought you'd break up with her in 3 or 4 months? Like your previous relationships?"

"Yeah.. But please don't say it like that.. it's sounds like I'm a player.."

"Whatever, it doesn't matter. Now you know, heart doesn't work that way. You learned it already, I won't say much because you looks suffered enough.."

"Noona, what should I do?"

"Tell Mr. Jang that you love her. You won't break her up. Easy peasy.."

"It's not that easy, noona.. I might ruin her career if people know we're dating. And also, the fans-"

"Then keep it secret like all this time. If someday people figure it out, then be it. And I'm sure people will know the truth one day.. You're a human, have a heart. Are they expecting you to stay single until you turn 70?"

"..."

"See? You covered your lies with another lies. That's not a good thing in a relationship."

"Yeah, I know.. The lesson learned."

"Anyways, it makes me really want to meet Jiwoo. She seems so lovely."

"You will like her.."

"I know, my brother loves her. She must be has a beautiful heart.."

"She is."

"Could she come to my wedding? It would be so nice if my brother come with his girlfriend.."

"Let's see what can I do with that."