fourty three - 2

━────── ──────━
It's a true love when
you still love an asshole.
━────── ──────━

I woke up in my room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I woke up in my room. It was dark and I could feel the pain on my head. It must be because I drank too much yesterday. I looked at my left, there's a girl snoring beside me. Jeon Jiwoo? She's hugging my left arm. I stopped moving, even stopped breathing for a second because I don't want to wake her up. There's too much questions on my mind and I forgot what happened last night. But I decided to enjoy the moment.

Big size blue t-shirt? So last night was really her? It's not one of the members?

Her silver hair stays the same. I wonder what color she choose for next time. I lowkey want to dye the same color as her. Maybe we're not doing the initial name couple necklace, but couple hair color is a good idea too.

What was I thinking? I still don't know if she's forgive me or not..

I grabbed my phone, it's October 4th, 5 a.m.. it's my girl's birthday. I kissed her chubby cheek, softly, don't wanna wake her up. "Cheonsa, happy birthday.. I love you," I whispered as I caress her head. She's not waking up, but moving on the other way. That's when I realized I smell so bad. Alcohol.

I carefully moved from my bed and went to bathroom. Lucky me, I have my own bathroom on my room. So I don't have to deal with the members outside. I did the quick shower and got back just with my towel. I closed the bathroom door then I saw Jiwoo sat on my bed. She didn't look away, but looks flustered. This is NOT the first time she saw me shirtless, but I swear I don't have anything behind my towel.

"Uh, you woke up? I- I just showered.." I said to break our silence.

She nodded, "I'll go outside-" she said with throaty voice. I love her morning voice..

"No, wait" I hurriedly stopped her to get up from bed. "You're not going outside before we talk about us." I sat on the edge of the bed.

"But you're naked," she took a glance at my lower part, then shook her head, looking back at my eyes again. Wow, why do I want to kiss her so bad?

"I'm covered. I'm not naked," I said, deny her sentence.

This is our usual conversation. We argued over the smallest thing. I found her really cute when she frustrated dealing with me. Even more when she's pouting.

"But you're wearing nothing behind those towel. You expect me to concentrate- uh.. I mean- I don't- Gosh! I'll shut up," she crossed her arms, blinked a few times while staring at me. Every word she said just made it obvious that she wants me.

I sighed, "Okay, then, I'll talk."

"No. You talked too much. Now it's my turn," she stopped me from talking.

 Now it's my turn," she stopped me from talking

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

...babe, you just said you'd shut up...

"I hate you," she started with those sentence that breaks my heart. "I hate you and I'm mad at you. How could you expect our relationship would end at the third month? What you think I am?"

I was about to say something, but she signed me to shut up.

"You know what? I wanted to slap your face when I heard that our relationship is just an experiment for you. I heard it all. All of it," she continued.

"Then you know it was an experiment. Was!" I defended myself. "Everything changed when you stole my heart."

There's a mixed emotion on her face. Disappointment, sadness, anger, but also love.

"This is weird because, I wanted to hug you, kiss you, when you said all those things last night.. I hate you, but I just couldn't go anywhere.. I love you, asshole," her gaze turned soft.