Chapter 7

Sorry I haven't updated in forever!

Trust me, I shall work on this at school when I have a study hall.

And yes, School has started and I am swamped with Algebra II and Advanced Biology and Yearbook.

I even have to schedule times to hang out with my friend...

Yup... I have no Life...

Anywhore!

Here is Chappie Seven!!!

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter Seven

Liam walked me to the limo and as I got in, the boys were stunned. "She actually looks like a girl!" Niall said and I playfully glared at him. "N-Not that you didn't before!"

"You look beautiful." Harry said, taking my hand and kissing it. I blushed and saw Liam give Harry a strange look.

"You boys all look dashing!" I said and laughed. It was an hour to the restaurant and we were singing to the radio. I was sitting next to Liam and Harry. It got hot in the car, so I took my cardigan off.

"WHOA! She's stripping! Niall, look away! Don't lose your innocence!" Lou yelled and I laughed.

"Sorry, I only strip for girls." I said and their jaws all dropped.

"Are you serious!?" Liam said.

"You are a lesbian?" Harry asked and I laughed.

"You guys should see your faces!" I said. "No, I am not a lesbian. But I am not stripping for you guys." I said as we got to the restaurant. The driver opened the door and Liam got off, then procceeded to help me out. "Thank you." I said to him.

***

After dinner, I wanted to go see London. "Why not!?" Lou said and grabbed my hand. Niall grabbed my other one and we walked down the street.

"We should play Two Truths and a Lie." I said and they nodded.

"I'll start." Niall said. "I like Nandos. I have braces. My name is Niall."

"Niall, those are all truths." I said. He smiled and shook his head no.

"The first one. I LOVE NANDOS!" He yelled. We all started laughing as we made our way to the London Eye.

"So, when do we leave for the tour?" I asked.

"Next Week." Liam said and I just nodded. "Nervous?"

"Yes! I have stage fright." I said, looking down.

"It's not all that bad!" Harry said.

"But what if they hate me?" I asked.

"They won't!" He said and I just sighed. We got to the London Eye and I gulped.

"I didn't think it was that high." I said in a meek voice.

"Don't worry. It's perfectly safe. Wanna hold my hand?" Harry asked and I nodded and slipped my hand in his. We eventually got into the pod thingy and the door shut behind us. I quickly took a seat and sighed. I yelped when it started moving and Liam sat by my side.

"Hey, it's okay. Trust me." He said, staring into my eyes. I would have trusted him even if he said that I would live if I jumped into a pool of sharks. "Come look." He said, leading me over to the window. It was beautiful!

"Wow." I breathed out and smiled.

"Hey Sky, Wanna dance?" Harry asked and I nodded. Niall started playing some music and Harry and I started dancing.