Chapter Three

We all sat around the kitchen island roasting marshmallows on the candles.

"Hey Louis, Why did the mushroom go to the party?" I asked and he looked up.

"Why?" he asked around a mouthful of s'more.

"Because he was a fungi." I said and we all laughed. We ate some more s'mores and I felt like my stomach was going to burst.

"Thanks for the s'mores!" Niall called giving me a hug. I hugged him back.

"Thanks for staying with me. My mom is currently on a business trip and if I was home alone. I don't know what I would have done." I said wiping chocolate off of Niall's face.

"I'm bored." Harry said and Louis jumped up.

"Let's play Truth or Dare." Louis called and we all nodded. We walked over to the living room and sat in a circle.

"Since I'm the only girl, I will start." I said. "Liam, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." he said. I smirked.

"What would you be doing if you weren't here right now?" I asked and he smiled.

"Sleeping." he replied. "Harry! Truth or Dare?"

"Ohh, Dare!" Harry said.

"I dare you to lick Skylar's face." Liam said laughing.

"Harry. No face-licking." I said. Too late. Harry dragged his tongue up my face, leaving a whole bunch of spit behind.

"Ewww!!" I shrieked and used his shirt to wipe it off. They all started to laugh and eventually, I joined in.

"Louis! Truth or Dare?" Harry asked.

"Dare!" he said with an evil look into his eyes.

"I dare you to go to Skylar's room and bring back something of One Direction." he said smirking. I only had one 'One Direction thing and that was a thong that Abby had bought for me.

"No!!!" I yelled as Louis took off for upstairs. I ran after him and heard everyone else follow. First thing he opened was the underwear drawer. There sitting on top was the thong.

"Oh My Carrots!" he said and I heard Liam and Zayn laughing.

"Abby got it for me for my birthday!" I said trying to take them back. He held them up out of my reach.

"Zayn! Truth or dare!" Louis yelled.

"Dare!" He said.

"I dare you to kiss Skylar." Louis said and I froze. If he did, this would be my first kiss. I didn't want it to be with a guy I barely knew.

"Louis. Choose a different one." I said.

"Why? Its just a kiss." he said.

"Ineverkissedanyonebefore." I said really fast.

"Huh?" he asked.

"I never kissed anyone before!" I said and he frowned.

"Well, now we know she is a virgin." Harry said. I slapped his shoulder and I looked up to Zayn. He walked over and kissed me on the cheek.

"You said to kiss her, but you didn't say where." Zayn said smiling.

"I quit." I said grabbing the thong from Louis and shoving it back into the drawer. I yawned and we all went downstairs.

"I'm tired." Niall said and a chorus of 'Me Too's chimed. I pulled out the large hide-away bed from the couch and grabbed a few blankets. It was me and Louis in the middle with everyone else surrounding us.

"Night!" I called.

"Good Night!" I got back. I smiled and drifted off into sleep.

*************************************************************************************

I woke up from a text from Abby.

Abby: OMG Y DIDNT U TELL ME THAT U SANG W/ 1D!?!

Me: Oh, I guess I forgot.

Abby: NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Me: How did yu even find out?

Abby: I saw it on your facebook. Some guy posted it and tagged you in it. You sounded AMAZAYN!!

I glared at the boys. When They woke up, they were getting yelled at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A:N

I know, I know, Not very long. I'm sorry my Lovelies!! I will make it up to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise on Louis's carrots!! I'm really tired and with the last month of school, and me failing 2 classes, I need to get caught up!! I promise. Next chapter will be longer and MORE BETTER!!! I'm also working with my BCFF on his fan fiction. I am his editor!! :D I feel proud. All the ideas, story plot, writing go to him. His name is Myles Covington. (He's one of My Lovelies :)) ) When he posts it. Please read it!!! Make us both happy!!!!!!!! Anyway. When this chapter gets 2 votes// 4 comments I shall post again, or On Saturday!!

-xoxo Courtney